E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 8/4/2009 9:46:00 AM

I am amazed at how much I love this brush.

I had never tried E.L.F. products before today, and presumed that because they were cheap tey would be a bit rubbish.

I was so wrong. This brush is incredibly versatile. Would definatly reccomend!

on 8/3/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am in love with this brush. I don't own an MAC brushes but I can alraedy say that is my HG brush for powder, blush and liquid foundation. It does it all! Best brush ever made with an amazing price. I would reccomend it to everyone!

on 7/31/2009 5:31:00 PM

THE BEST VALUE EVER. I use this for everything-- from my face powder to buffing out blush when I'm heavy handed. YOU MUST BUY THIS BRUSH!

on 7/31/2009 1:38:00 PM

These are lovely brushes for the money,3.50 and with their own protective case too.I own many MAC brushes and much as I love them I dont love their price.So I took a chance ordering ELF's brushes unseen and I love them.I really wanted to try a flat top brush and this one does exactly what I wanted it to.It applies powder like a dream and makes my not very pigmented blushes look vibrant :o) I also have the complexion brush and this is lovely too.Will order more while I can ;o)

on 7/30/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I adore E.L.F. brushes!!! They are the ONLY ones that I use! I just can't imagine going out and spending what I consider ridiculous amounts of money on brushes made by other brands (ie., MAC, Origins, etc.). The E.L.F. brushes are GREAT!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Amazing brush! So Soft and great for applying anything! It now replaces the MAC 187 for the altime multi task brush! Founation, powder, blush, bronzer you name it you can apply it with this brush!
Only 3.50!!!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Wow i loveee this brush its sooo soft you would never guess it was only 3.50. Its just as good as a mac brush in softness and application of make up. Its perfect for foundation, it left my skin looking great when i applied my mac studio sculpt foundation with it. A great brush i am definatly going to buy more E.L.F. brushes. :)

on 7/29/2009 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Thank God for MUA, because I never would have ordered this if I hadn't read all the glowing reviews. This is a fantastic brush at ANY price. It's super soft and doesn't shed. I have a $68 Origins synthetic powder brush, and this one is just as soft and works just as well. I will definitely order more ELF brushes in the future.

on 7/27/2009 11:45:00 AM

I'm really enjoying this brush! I use this when I want to set my liquid foundation with powder. It buffs and blends beautifully, especially under the eyes and forehead. I wish the brush was a little bigger, but this works fine and you can't beat the price!

on 7/27/2009 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it it's my HG sheer blush/blending brush. It really buffs out the color on my face to natural and blends in any harsh bronzer sculpting lines. I haven't tried it with foundation yet but I will soon. It's super cheap and worth it, it even killed my lemming for the MAC 109 since it's the tool I've been looking for.

Packaging is great it even comes with a brush protector to keep its shape. I would definitely repurchase it again. The $3 it's worth doesn't do it justice.