Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1

4.6

Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacraylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthtic Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphensin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Dipentarerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene.

on 8/20/2003 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I rarely wear bronzers as I prefer the pale porcelain look. But when I feel like a change this is what I reach for. This is an excellent bronzer, the texture is very fine and it effortlessly seeps into your skin providing a lovely, radiant glow. I agree with the other reviews;- this is not too orangey, or too gold, or too brown, etc,etc. It is just perfect. PPP gals, if you are looking for a bronzer Armani is a great place to start looking.

on 5/20/2003 3:50:00 PM

This was recommended by the SA for me, I am a pale PPP. When I opened the compact I was sure it was too dark for me, a rich brown color (used to bronzers being lighter/more orange, LOL!). Use a light hand, works great! One of the best bronzers I have used, no orangy look. Great for contouring as well.

on 3/7/2003 7:56:00 PM

Received this from a lovely swapper, as my first exp. w/Armani cosmetics. This really works for me(PPP/FFF cool)! I don't detect any shimmer, it's more of a nice sheen and NO ORANGEY color. Enough color to flatter, but not enough to make me look like the Peanuts Pig Pen.

Popular Bronzers