Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Hello there.. =) so happy to get a chance to write my review here. Actually i started following this site since the end of Dec 2011. I am very interested to give a try to Hada Labo product. From what i see, most of the reviewer here comment it positively. So, on last 16 Jan 2012, I went to one Guardian store (located in Ampang area) and buy the Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. Though to me it is quite pricey (coz I never bought any skin product cost higher than RM25 before.. huhuhu), but I think it is worth-buying laa.. =) the first few days i use it, seems to give slight changes to my skin texture. Feel more moisturize, fairer and my T-zone also (especially nose area) become visibly less oily. Actually for my daily makeup, I only use Pixy 2way cake, never use heavy foundation. So,I usually need to retouch-up my face to cover the oiliness of my face. But now no more and im very happy to notice it. =) I think this lotion works quite great for my skin. Really love it. (Today is my 10th day of Hada Labo usage).

on 1/5/2012 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

What a great product. I use it for the inevitable flakes and general dryness on my face when I'm air traveling. The one I have is the small traveling size that comes in a travel pack set, so it's just perfect. I don't normally use this daily, just because I live in a very humid place and I don't really need extra moisture. If I'm finished with my tiny tube I'll probably go and buy another travel pack.

on 12/20/2011 11:55:00 AM

I SHOULD HAVE MORE THIS LONG AGO! This is so mild and light for my skin. It is totally loving it. No breakouts from usage after 3 weeks. I was initially very skeptical since it is a hydrating product, but it has made me dull skin, more moist. I am pleased with the product.

I dont think there is any negative review on this product.

Bought the one targeted at acne-prone skin in Japan, will use it once I am done with this huge bottle.

on 12/10/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found reviews of this product on google and was looking forward to getting it as a budget replacement of my Estee Lauder ANR. I have to say that this lotion (gel-like toner to be exact) is actually much better. I have finally gotten rid of all my flakes (BP + cold weather) and it doesn't cause any breakouts. It does feel quite sticky when you pat it on but it's not a staying feeling. I really thought it would break me out but it didn't. As I have been continuously using acne.org BP my skin is mostly clear anyway and I don't really have any particular problems with my skin anymore. It comes in a rather big bottle of 170 ml and I only need several drops of this lotion/toner for my face&neck. I have been using it for the past 2 months and the bottle is still 1/5 full. Love it and will buy it again!

on 12/1/2011 2:28:00 AM

I was attracted to the fame of this product in Japan so i ought to give it a try..for the first application my face felt soft and silky but it left some kind of sticky film on skin but fade away after sometimes..my friend who suffered from acne and dry out skin had try this and amazingly after few month, her skin looked so supple and bright! Free from blemishes! Too sad i did not have the same result as her..should give it a try!

on 11/28/2011 2:57:00 PM

When I first used this product, I did not like it at all...it was sticky and awful! Then I reduce the amount I used and it was fabulous. For me, 1 drop (less than pea-sized) is enough for my entire face/neck. I rub it lightly in my palm to warm it up and then pat it onto my face (about 30 seconds until it's no longer sticky). In the summer, that's all I apply and it's very moisturizing and light for my oily/acne-prone skin. In the winter, however, I use it as I should (like a hydrating toner) and I follow-up with my regular moisturizer. This is a very gentle product that doesn't cause irritation. Application is a bit different than usual, but it's great, as long as you don't use too much!

on 10/29/2011 7:42:00 AM

I picked up a bottle on a recent trip to Hong Kong because of all the positive buzz online.

At first I thought it lacked hydrating properties, but after a few days it seemed as if my skin had adjusted. Now I'm so happy because after only a couple of weeks of using this product my skin is significantly better.

- The number of zits on my face have significantly lessened

- My T zone has disappeared and my combination skin is no more. My face is now one texture: normal-feeling, even rosy.. And this feeling lasts the whole day. There IS truth in advertising; you get the bouncy, moisturized sensation after.

Some personal notes:

- This product is designed to be topped off by moisturizer, but I don't anymore. I simply put on my sunscreen and go off to the day.

- I read somewhere that the recommended number of drops to use is 4, but I find 1 to 2 is more than sufficient to cover my face and even my neck. I apply product on my forehead last when I'm done with the rest of my face because I tend to be oily on my forehead. It's been working great so far.

I'm very happy with this product.

on 10/21/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

EDITED after a few months of use:

I love this. I used to have oily, dehydrated skin that was peeling all over. Now I just use this after my cleanser--4 drops of it--and I glow like I'm lit from within. No sticky feeling, just smooth, bouncy skin. If my skin's particularly parched, eg after a clay mask, I top up with one drop of Hada Labo milk. That's it. No more heavy moisturizers that weigh my skin down--just this amazing lotion with its supernano particles that fill out my dehydrated top layers.

on 10/5/2011 4:46:00 AM

Let me just start by saying I've used loads of different types of facial products and nothing has ever really seemed to work on my extremely acne-prone, combination skin. By work, I mean reduce my breakouts.

I was running low on toner and moisturiser, so I bought this lotion (which is really a toner) along with its moisturising milk. Actually, I got the milk first because I thought it was the lotion. I tried the milk on its own for about 1-2 weeks and there was not much difference.

However, once I started using the lotion, I was SO AMAZED. My skin felt like it could actually bounce and there was no greasiness. There was only a slight bit of stickiness (not greasy/oily, but sticky) but my face still felt soft and supple.

Honestly, in only about 3 days, I could already see that my pimples were decreasing. When one does appear, I apply some OXY and it goes away so, so, SO much faster than before.

Also, my face feels a lot more supple and hydrated. This lotion works wonders. Apparently, 1 bottle is sold every 4 seconds in Japan. When I saw the advertisement for it, I didn't think much of it at all. But then I decided I'd try it out and I don't regret one bit. One of my friends, who has super goddess skin, has even complimented me on my skin and said my acne seems to have gone down by a lot.

The moisturising milk is good too, but it has to be applied sparingly because it tends to make your face feel oily if you slap on way too much.

Oh and I almost forgot: You only need a little of each every time you apply them on, so one bottle lasts really long. Best thing is that it works too!

on 8/15/2011 4:03:00 PM

I simply love Japanese skincare! they are usually affordable and even the drug store brands are way superior than the ones in North America and best of all, it suits my Asian skin!

I have both the regular Hyaluronic Lotion and the Deep Whitening Lotion by Rohto. I prefer the Deep Whitening lotion as it hydrates and evens my skin tone. The texture after it dries is heavenly! It is mattifying and makes me skin very soft.

The big bottle is about $20CAD a pop which is very affordable and can be easy found on eBay.

Right now, I use them interchangeably and love them both. It hydrates very well and its thicker than a regular toner but thinner than a gel lotion so I empty some on my palm and pat them into my face so that I won't waste any toner/lotion.

Recommended!