MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 7/16/2009 6:45:00 PM

I love the how creamy this concealor is its amazing,i just wish it worked! it creases in fine lines around eyes and if you are trying to conceal any spots that have dried out it looks terrible! such a shame :( but love the little pot it comes in

on 7/16/2009 10:47:00 AM

If i had to take smth on an undeserted island it would be this! i love this concealer! It has a very nice consistensy which makes it good for under the eye and for pimples :) When i use this i dont need to use foundation i just use some powder! HG material!

on 7/13/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this product in NC45. It looks wonderful in the mirror. However, when I take pictures the product looks horrible. Good for everyday use...

on 7/13/2009 8:04:00 AM

This product gives me more break outs if i used it to cover my pimples or blemishes. After you take it off with a makeup remover, it will either cause the pimple to be more red than ever or you will see your face with more clogged pores under natural light. This is definitely NO-NO for me because it will make my current pimple/blemish condition worse than before. Next, it is also hard to blend even using a little bit of it and it is too cakey/creamy. NO-NO again for me.

on 7/10/2009 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

So far...so good...
I've been afraid of makeup since I was told that it can add years to your face... I've never used it before because I had a bad experience at the age of 15...in which I started breaking out after wearing it for the first time....

This doesn't make me break out...it covers small areas that need to be covered...and it's not super cakey as long as it's blended properly...

love it...

on 7/10/2009 2:20:00 AM

I've been using this for 4 years now. It covers my dark circles and faded acne scars very well, i would say 80% coverage. Tried many brands but I always come running back to this when they fail to deliver or don't have a shade that matches. NC30/NW25 for ref. The only thing I dislike about this product is its dry texture, which makes the undereye area look very dry and accentuates the fine lines under. I'm trying select cover up next, think the gel-like texture may be more suitable for my dry undereye area. In any case, if that doesn't work for me, I know I can always come back to my trusted studio finish.

on 7/8/2009 3:52:00 PM

Love, love, love. i can assure you that it will definitely be one of the best concealers you will ever use:

-perfect coverage
-natural finish
-loooong lasting

on 7/5/2009 4:37:00 AM

I'm a teenager and i would say I am extremely happy i brought this. For the price- i'm not quite sure how long it'll last but I'm sure it was worth it.
I love how it covers everything. I'm a " Natural beige " skin tone, around NW30 i think. And i use the NW25.
How i put it on is i put my liquid foundation, then the Studio fix concealer by patting it on my redness around my nose and sometimes spreading it, then apply my powder afterwards and I achieve a flawless look.
I love the flawless look it gives me and will repurchase!

on 7/2/2009 7:46:00 PM

this concealer has great covering ability but for my undereye circles at first it looks like it really covers it.. but after a while.. holy crap you can see the concealer settling in and you can basically see it drying up and shows my fine lines... for pimples and to even out my face color this works pretty well but for undereye circles look somewhere else honey!

on 7/2/2009 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very creamy, very opaque, and covers everything! I use this for under eye circles and i find it can be a bit drying (especially in winter) so you need a good eye cream underneath.
Overall i like it. I'm still searching for the BESTundereye concealer but if i never find it i guess this will do.

The packaging is great also - i love the pot cos that way you can use your finger/sponge/brush etc.