Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

Honestly, I haven't noticed any amazing length with this product. It does seem to moisturize, but so does a ton of other products (castor oil, safflower oil, vaseline). However, the reason I will buy this again...is it works beautifully as a lash primer before I apply my Lash Stylist Mascara. I also curl my lashes in the morning before taking the kids to school and just put this on them and I look AWAKE, even tho I'm not! lol
So, basically it moisturizes which reduces eyelash loss and breakage...which can over time make the lashes you have longer (YMMV). However, it makes an excellent and cheap lash primer. I think its worth having.

hey this stuff really does work! no burn or irritation like some consumers of other lash growth accelerators have reported and i really do notice a difference in the condition and length of my lashes. what i do is apply this product first and then apply pure castor oil over the top and for some reason this combination seems to work. i get complements from time to time actually which i didn't before.

on 5/2/2009 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I ran out on my Revitalash and I thought I would try this to save a little money. I have been using it for a week so it hasn't been long enough to really see if it works, but I thought I would comment on how easy it is to use. It has a mascara type wand that allows for smooth, fast and efficient use of the product. I got it at Rite Aide for $4.99 and am glad I tried this. I will post in update in four months after I have had time to see the results.

on 4/30/2009 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This works! As least for me it does. My short asian eyelashes have finally grown! YAY!

I've been using this for a couple months and I like it quite a bit. I have short lashes that had been broken off from the mascara and lash curler combo so I had been miserable. I watched a couple videos on youtube about eyelash accelerators, but everything mentioned was hundreds of dollars. But then I found this at riteaid (the only store I seem to be able to find this) for about $4 so I figured why not. Now I have lashes even longer then my normal ones and when I put mascara on, I can see the difference it has made. Considering I had broken lashes when I started, I think it made quite a dramatic difference, especially for only $4. But if you just want to make youre normal to long lashes longer, I don't think there will be as dramatic of a result, but definitely some results. This is one of those products you have to apply every night though, or else it won't work. So for those who didn't apply every night and didn't see any results, I'd think this is the reason why.

on 4/29/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

After reading all of the reviews here on MUA, I decided to give this product a try. I had a REALLY hard time finding it and when I finally did, I was so excited that I bought the last two tubes the store had (for about $8.50 CDN each). I am naturally a brunette but dye my hair black. However my eyelashes are super light. My top eyelashes are very long, but thin and a light brown colour. At the tips they are blonde which makes them look shorter than they are. However my bottom lashes are horrible. They are really thin, short and super blonde. I hate them! I applied this product everyday and noticed results in about a week and a half. My bottom eyelashes became A LOT longer, but unfortunately not any thicker. This product didn't darken them at all either. I think it made my top eyelashes a tiny bit thicker because I noticed some eyelashes growing above and below where my old ones are, creating a fuller appearance. I also did not have any problems with irritation if the product went into my eye. After using this for about 2.5 weeks, I think it has stopped working since I don't see anymore changes. It might be because of the tube, so when I open the second one I'll edit this post if there are any differences. My eyelashes still look the same as before when I am not wearing any makeup. But once I put my mascara on, you can really see a difference with my bottom lashes! Once they looked SO long that my sister asked me why my makeup looked like the band members from Good Charlotte (and I was only wearing mascara)! Hopefully the new tube will make a difference since I really want them to get longer. It is hard to tell if it changed the length of my upper lashes as they were really long to begin with. Too bad it didn't darken or thicken my lashes as well, but adding length alone is great anyways!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have been using this on my eyebrows as well. I used to have thin eyebrows and wanted a change so I applied this product to my brows just to see if it would work. Usually it takes me really long to grow my eyebrows out so that they're medium sized but with this product it made them grow into a nice medium-full shape in about 3 weeks. This is a lot faster than it would have been if I had waited for them to grow on their own. So when it comes to enhancing eyebrow growth, I would give this a 5/5. It also does not irritate the skin around my eyebrows or cause any pimples.

on 4/27/2009 10:10:00 PM

I have been using this for about 6 months nearly every night and I must say that it works great!I could not see my lashes because they were so short-they never grew back after I ripped-them out with a Revlon e/l curler years before.I had no confidence in this product but I was in Rite-Aid and just happened to see it and remembered reading reviews on MUA so I bought it for around $5.It turned out to be the best $5 I have ever spent.Period.After a few weeks of use I noticed that my lashes were actually visible-they were getting longer and thicker!I stopped using primer with my mascara because I don't need it anymore.I never thought I would have my lashes back.I am so happy to have found this stuff,I can't believe it!MUA is the reason I got it-if it were not for all the great reviews here I never would have tried it!

on 4/17/2009 8:06:00 PM

Wow! I just opened a new tube a few days ago to help along my overplucked brows... and freshness really does make a difference! The old tube is in the trash and I'm holding back my urge to pluck as my brows are growing back nice and fast!

I have used this product on my lashes as well and they've grown out long enough to where I can actually curl them (I've got deep set eyes and very high cheekbones that make it an issue).

I will be buying this again, since I know now that freshness is key!

on 4/5/2009 3:12:00 AM

I couldn't give this product any higher lippies because, as a growth "accelerator" it didn't do much to lengthen or grow my lashes. As a lash conditioner, though, this product is very good. I used it religiously for weeks and noticed an improvement in the quality of my lashes. They seemed stronger, thicker, and well conditioned. It's cheap- I found my at Rite Aide for 3.99- and I now use it the morning after I have a heavy eye make-up night to give my eyelashes a little TLC. An alternative to this is a little Vitamin e oil or EVOO applied to the tips of the lashes with a q-tip. Both work wonders as lash conditioners. I don't regret buying this, however, and would purchase again if I ran across it at the d/s but I wouldn't go out of my way to re-stock if I ever run out.

on 4/2/2009 3:24:00 PM

I started using Revitalash in late February this year, and also ordered Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator in early March.

I don't know for sure which one (probably both) is the reason for my very short & thin lashes getting thicker & longer - top & bottom, but am graterful to both of them.

Am still working on the eyebrows, which are the toughest in hair growth for me.

Only wish i had read about this two gems a couple of years ago...lol

Top Rated Lash Treatments