Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque

4.4

Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Potato Starch Modified, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis / Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Shorea Robusta / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Methylparaben, Trideceth 12, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cl 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 14700 (Red 4), Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/8/2005 12:29:00 PM

I love this product it rejuvinates dead hair. Give yourself 5 minutes and your hair is much much softer and easier to style. It's a little on the pricey side but worth it every now and then.

on 11/6/2005 2:25:00 PM

Yummy! A real luxury product that I will always re buy as the results are always good. Im onto my 10th tub now :P

on 9/1/2005 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

anyone who would even consider using this product obviosly has dry probably thick and possibly curly hair.If so ..YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR LOOK AWESOME. If you are a curly girl with thick frizzy hair you probably use as much comditioner as I do..( A LOT) so i got the proff size on ebay..its redic expensive especially cuz i use it for everyday conditioner, but ..when i run out I wait a few weeks to reorder (b/c of price) and my hair misses it! I would appreciate a pump for the jar but i can live without it!

on 7/6/2005 1:21:00 AM

great product! after being absent to a salon for almost a year now. my hair is dying for a hair treatment. since i need something for my puffy parched hair, i decided to purchase this. my hair is really soft and less rebellious....though to get great results-you really have to leave it for like 30mins or more.using a heating cap is optional too. now i dont have to worry about my hair for a while as long as im using this.

on 4/19/2005 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am SO SO glad I bought Maquintense at the same time. This product is USELESS. I use my Maquintense as a regular conditioner and it is wonderful. I also use the oleo-relax shampoo. I have coarse wavy black hair and like others, have gotten caramel and butterscotch highlights a la JLo. After having my hair processed the second time, NOTHING would make it soft. The Masque Oleo Relax works no better than Pantene for me. Immediately after rinsing, the processed parts of my hair still feel dry, even though they are sopping wet! If you have ethnic hair like mine, give this a pass. Try the Maquintense instead.

on 4/10/2005 6:50:00 AM

For some reasons, Oleo relax mask is more expensive than Masquintense. I prefer masquintense though, as it gave me softer and much manageable hair. Oleo relax is good when my hair is stressed, a good treatment once in a while, whereas masquintense is a staple for at least twice a week, in my opinion anyway. Rave for Kerastase once again.

on 4/6/2005 2:25:00 AM

A bad hair-masque. In order to finish the pot faster I used it everyday as daily conditioner...I must say it is the best conditioner for me. Lovely texture and scent, but i don't like the pot~ Will purchase again if I can't find a better conditioner.

on 2/11/2005 5:27:00 AM

This is a great masque. In the winter I use a little bit as a conditioner, and in the other seasons I use it once a week, leaving it in 30 minutes. It really increases shine, detangles, and moisturizes, although it can be a little heavy. However, it is no match for the Kerastase Reflection Chroma Reflect masque, which is all that and is lighter weight! The price for the Oleo masque is really high, but you only need a little bit so I find it lasts months.

on 1/29/2005 3:26:00 AM

Finally got around to trying this. I used it with the matching Oleo-Relax shampoo, and did NOT like the 'poo! After the 'poo, my hair was stiff, tangly, matted and disgusting. I was sure I'd hate Kerastase... Then, I worked the Oleo-Relax Masque through my nasty hair, and it came out WONDERFUL!! I was left with super-soft, silky, frizz-free hair that didn't need as much flat-iron work as it usually does!! I'm not sure if the 'poo did anything good at all, but I know the masque did. LOVE IT!!! HG staple conditioner for my dry, nasty bleached hair. *UPDATE* This is the best. I've tried it all, and this one cures my crunchy dried and fried ends. I don't even have to flat-iron after using it when normally my hair NEEDED flat-itoning to smooth it out. I will always have this in my shower no matter what the cost! Worth every penny,

on 1/19/2005 4:55:00 AM

I'm not overly fussed about this masque and much prefer the masquintense.

First of all I think this absolutely stinks, of what I am not sure but I just don't like it. Secondly it doesn't smooth my hair as much as I would have liked and often leaves it flyaway and full of static. On the other hand the masquintense smells fine and leaves my hair in superb condition.

The silly pot is also a nuisance, wouldn't a flip top tube be much more convenient??

I wouldn't re-purchase this and I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Top Rated Kerastase Products