Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.5

Worst product ever! I bought it from a rep thinking I was going to love it because I have heard so many good things about it. I tried it and it made my eyelashes clump together so I combed them out and it looked ok from afar but up close it looked like a hot mess. After I left my home I started to get irritation in my right eye! It was so annoying!!! The damn little fibers kept falling into my eye making my eye burn! Ugh what a waste of my money! I am throwing this product out!

on 11/2/2014 9:22:00 PM

Have tried many mascara and I love this mascara!!!!

on 10/31/2014 10:12:00 AM

Love this product! I do not wear a lot of makeup and have never mastered makeup application but this stuff is very easy to use.

on 10/29/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I researched this product and researched it again and again. I finally bought it from my local presenter (Crystal Bond- your amazing girl!!!!) and let me tell you this is amazing! This makes my eyes pop! The best thing is it lasts all day, even the next day, without all the flaky partials all over my cheeks and eyelids that I normally have with other mascara. I love that I can layer the product without all the clumps and my own lashes seem to be growing! Amazing stuff! I also wear contacts and it doesn't bother my lenses. ****I curl my eyelashes BEFORE any product and this makes a world of difference on the look of my lashes.*** I never use to curl my lashes and I thought I would try it. Ok the only "bad" thing, if you want to call it a bad thing is I personally like to use eye makeup remover to remove all my makeup. It comes off super easy that way. Soap and water...it takes just a little bit more effort.. But soooo worth it! I love this stuff.

on 10/28/2014 1:24:00 AM

Love, love, love this mascara. I was skeptical to buying it because I didnt believe my lashes could look so long and thick. When I decided to try it, I was hooked, I have been using it for sometime now and I always reorder. Im never going back to regular mascara. All the negative comments dont make sense to me. If you are getting it in your eyes, turn the lights on people seriously its not like it pours out and you cant control it. The instructions clearly say "Do not apply close to the waterline" and Trust me the fibers dont fall out during the day, I go to the gym and sweat and nothing gets in my eyes or face. You have to seal it... I also want to mention that I dont use another mascara along with the 3D, I just apply it to my bare lashes....thanks for reading

on 10/28/2014 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'll start out by saying I am Asian, and have short, practically non-existant, straight lashes. I have relied on false lashes almost everyday for several years now, and in the process, spent a small fortune on both lashes and mascara, since I find falsies look best when actual mascara is added to blend them with my natural lashes. This product has changed that. Nowadays, I use this mascara for a day-to-day look, and only do falsies for going out or times when I'm going to be photographed.

Generally, I stick to the directions. I'll curl my lashes, apply a coat of regular mascara, briefly let it dry, apply the transplanting gel (or any mascara, really), then start layering the fibers. Definitely do one eye at a time, layer the fibers and gel (or regular mascara, which I prefer) and continue this process until you're satisfied. This makes my lashes long enough to show up, which is good for an everyday look. The mascara has to be wet in order for the fibers to adhere.

A couple things to note..I find the transplanting gel to basically be a bad mascara. I like using a cheap drugstore lengthening mascara to hold the fibers (Maybelline Illegal Length). The transplanting gel is a strange formula, a terrible wand, and the results are better with normal mascara, on me. The fibers are great. I don't have sensitive eyes so I haven't had a problem, but they do occasionally come loose, so be prepared. There was a learning curve when I first got it, but now application moves pretty quickly. Like I mentioned, finish one eye completely, then do the other. It also goes without saying, but DON'T curl lashes after you do this, since it'll basically remove the fibers. Price isn't bad, considering I haven't found any suitable replacement for this product, and it's on par with a high end mascara. I do wish I could just buy the fiber tube, but I can't win 'em all. The transplanting gel is mostly useless, for me.

on 10/27/2014 12:59:00 PM

Clumps, clumps, clumps! Yes if done correctly this product will lengthen your lashes incredibly, but they look terrible. They are not smooth like false lashes; they are stuck together in large clumps and bunches. If you try to separate the lashes, then you get fibers falling off on to your cheeks. It makes you LOOK like you have ALOT of mascara on instead of like false lashes. But if you are not trying to hide the fact that you wear a lot of makeup, or you are NOT going for a natural look, then you will be pleased with them. I try not to look like I have caked makeup on my face. I contacted my rep, and she explained that was what my lashes were supposed to look like, but she assisted me in getting a refund since I was unsatisfied.

on 10/27/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have sensitive eyes and wasn't sure how these fibers were going to be on my eyes. This product was great. The fibers did not bother me and had no problem with them staying put. It does smell a little weird but goes away.

on 10/26/2014 9:51:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I purchased it from a neighbor on a whim and was very impressed! I have had zero issues with fibers falling into my eyes or issues with it looking clumpy. If you have these issues, you are simply putting it on incorrectly. It did take a few times to learn the best way to apply it. I actually ran the Savage Race yesterday and 3 of us wore our 3D lashes. Not one problem! They still looked amazing after the race. That included an ice bath submerge and a plank jump into deep water. I dont think it's marketed as water proof, but it sure held up!! I was very impressed! I strongly suggest trying this mascara.

on 10/21/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm glad I tried it, but I would Never purchase again. It is very messy I watched the YouTube videos, tried it with and without regular mascara first and was still very unimpressed. It has a coppery smell, it looks clumpy and for the price I could've gotten Lancome and been satisfied. It does lengthen, but it falls even if you do set it. It looks good from a distance, but up close your lashes look stuck together not to mention if the fibers fall in your eyes you'll be uncomfortable until you take it off. Thumbs down for sure.

Popular Mascaras