Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I really liked the packaging of this product, but it really was not as pigmented as I had hoped (peach flavored one). I do not feel like my lips are more moisturized, so positives are cure packaging and smells good. Negatives are not as moisturizing as I hoped and not as pigmented as I hoped. I got it at Walmart for 2.50$ so price wasn't awful. It is alright overall, nothing special.

Everyone was hyping over this product because of how cute their packaging was. I agree, it's adorable but for the price, I think I would rather buy a Revlon lip butter! I don't really find this super moisturizing. Mine is in peach kiss and there is some color on my lips all I can see are shimmers on my lips. I'll use it since I bought it but I wouldn't repurchase it :/

on 1/26/2012 1:31:00 PM

oh the adorable packaging!!!!! oh the disappointing product within for the price point. 4 dollars is too much for this 50 cent product. my lips were actually drier after i put it on and wore it. it created so many dry flakes on my bottom lip that I chewed it to distraction without even noticing and now my lips are even worse.

on 1/26/2012 11:09:00 AM

Purchased in Quenched (clear) and Cherry Me (pinkish red tint). Adorable packaging, subtle fruity scent, and lots of shine for $3. I get what I pay for and I am totally satisfied with Baby Lips as I wouldn’t expect much from a $3 product. Its claim to moisturizing is overstated; it definitely feels slippery and smooth but only for about 30 minutes, then I need to reapply. I really only use these on top of my matte lipsticks for shine. For moisture, I stick to Aquaphor. Baby Lips best asset is honestly its packaging but so what. It’s cute and fun.

I purchased the peach kind. it has way too much shimmer in it for a balm. It moisturized nicely but was not incredible. I didn't notice any improvement in my lip condition

This product by maybelline I was debating if I wanted to get it or not for about a month then my mom wanted the cherry one so I got it for her and the peppermint for me I like this product a lot along with another lip balm because if you rub your lips together like most of us do when you have Chapstick on it will come of within like two minutes but I love the packaging and how it makes my lips feel just don't rub your lips together that much and you will be fine and on the cherry one I like the tint it gives when you put it on your lips very pretty and juicy looking

on 1/25/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the peppermint one, and was really excited to use it. After the first two minutes that it had been on my lips, without licking my lips, all I could taste was sun screen. It was disguting. My lips seemed to be drier after using it also.

on 1/25/2012 2:34:00 PM

The packaging is cute and the colors are fun but the actual product was disappointing. It went on well and was fine for about half an hour, but as soon as you start talking or drinking or licking your lips, it's gone. My lips actually felt drier afterward. Also, it stains the lips a little, which is ok, but it feathered a little outside of my lipline leaving looking like I'd been eating a popsicle!

I'll stick to my Burt's Bees lip tint.

on 1/25/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is terrible, the product feels cheap when applying, it's like wax and sits on my lips. I thought it would sink in but it doesn't. I bought the pink punch and it looks like I put crayon on my lips, it is not sheer at all. I have to lightly tap it and then blend like crazy to make it een decent looking. The smell is vaguely like punch or lemonade but it doesn't smell on my lips, only in the package. Only good thing is it was cheap so I am not interested in getting my money back, maybe I can get the time wasted back instead?

on 1/25/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have Quenched and Pink Punch. I think the design on the packaging and the colors are adorable. Quenched is a clear balm in blue packaging with pink letters, and Pink Punch is a barbie pink with pink packaging and yellow letters. They both have a glossy sheen even though they are more like lip balms which is nice. My lips feel very soft when I wear them.

Popular Lip Treatments