Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 9/19/2004 10:31:00 PM

WOW thanks so much MUA I got this after reading all the reviews and it's wonderful. Only been three days and my skin has the dewy look I have always wanted! I am only using this at night for the moment cuz it is definitely heavy for day wear plus there is no SPF. Expecting baby #2 and it was reaking havoc on my skin with all the dryness on my forhead, not anymore! Love it will buy again. Don;t need as much foundation now either. I just hope it doesn't break me out.

on 9/17/2004 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For simple and thorough moisturization this can't be beat. It's a fabulous facial night cream that doesn't soak into my skin within an hour. Other night creams can leave me waking up with tight skin and dry skin around my eyes. Cetaphil Cream is rich, and long-lasting, and leaves my skin feeling dewy, but not at all greasy.

on 9/8/2004 7:04:00 PM

Well the packing is crap, unless you get the tube, but this is the bomb. Much less greasy than the lotion, as other MUAers have said, it sinks into my shiny combo skin without a trace and makeup goes on perfectly. And it's so cheap you can buy loads of other stuff for the same price as a fancy moisturiser!

on 9/3/2004 1:00:00 AM

Unfortunaly this cream did not work for me. I have combo/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cream felt a little too heavy and greasy. It did not cause any bad reaction but for some reason my skin felt suffocated when I had this on. I personally prefer lighter products that melt into your skin. This cream never did. It just set there creating a sticky layer. Right now, I use it as an eye-cream. Edit: I officially hate this cream! It gave me milia (hmm, 'milia' is plural, right? what's the singular?) in the corner of my right eye that lasted for months. :(

on 8/28/2004 12:36:00 PM

Don't like this on my face at all. It is too thick, heavy and leaves the skin quite greasy. Being unfragranced I find that it has a really strange unpleasant kind of smell. For me, the smell and texture reminds me of PVC glue. Would only ever contemplate wearing this at night if my skin was severely dry/dehydrated. However, I highly doubt I'd ever use it again on my face. I will just use the rest of this as a body moisturiser, as my skin is quite dry.

on 8/27/2004 10:41:00 PM

This was better than the lotion, but made me break out. Like with the lotion I had to give this 3 lippies because it works well on hands:) So I guess it was not a total waste of money.

on 8/26/2004 12:23:00 PM

This is the best! I will always have a tube of it at home.

I love it in the winter for my face. It is fragrance free, which is a huge plus for me!

This is the ONLY cream/lotion that has helped my dry and bumpy elbows literally overnight. They are so smoothe and soft and the bumps are gone when I wake up the next morning. It is a good hand cream too.

on 8/25/2004 1:51:00 PM

This is the only thing that works on my heels because it has humectants and emollients. It does more than just soften (like emollients tend to do). It attracts moisture because of the humectants. I recomend it for dry skin, heels, elbows, etc. It is too heavy for my face, though. If your skin is not really dry, this will probably be too much moisture for you. The price is reasonable for the quality. One small tube is about 6.00 which is average.

on 8/25/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My son has eczema, so he suffers from extremely dry, scaly, sensitive skin from head to toe...We've tried everything and this is the best. He just started using this, and for the FIRST time ever, when I touch his skin it feels moisturized! I have started using it too and love it for my body. I will no longer use the expensive body butters from bath and body works (except on special occasions) because now I have this for everyday use. It is not scented, but that is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I am so thrilled to have finally found a great cream for my son (and for me!)!!!!

on 8/24/2004 3:43:00 PM

I like this thick cream, I use it on my face almost during the winter ( I live in Canada). This is one of the best when my skin has flakes....or when it 's very sensitive and/or dried out.

Popular Moisturizers