Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 8/19/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is a nice light and floral scent and works great for summer. I don't love it since it's not exactly unique and it wears off quickly throughout the day.

on 8/5/2012 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an "Everyone loves" perfume coz the way it looks and the lovely floral smell.
However, I found that Chanel "Chance" smells quite similar to this and the fact is everyone has this perfume. I do want to smell a bit different from the others, so I gave up this perfume.

Bought this perfume for a really great deal at Winners last year (and I know the regular price is quite high). I wasn't too sure how it would smell, but I have to say that now it is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. It is so fresh and girly, it is definitely my favorite spring and summer perfume. Best of all, it is the only perfume that I wear that my boyfriend seems to enjoy. Bonus!

on 7/17/2012 7:43:00 PM

fave smell ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This perfume is so me! Fresh, floral and dewy. I love it and never get tired of it, unlike most perfumes. I can never commit to one perfume but this one I really love. My only complaint is that it has very little staying power but I do live in a very hot humid tropical climate. Also, the flower cap looks a bit cheap.

on 7/9/2012 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous! Such a fresh, floral, crisp and just down-right pretty scent! It reminds me of summer and pretty floral dresses :) And such cute packaging! The flowers make it look so beautiful and appealing! Five outta five lippies for this one! definitely worth the price!

I am obsessed with this stuff. I got a sample at Christmastime in one of those Sephora sampler gift boxes; when it came time to purchase a full-size bottle I chose Gucci Guilty - which I love also. I am not usually a fan of light florals - I own J'Adore which is floral, Champs Elysees which is floral, and a couple of others that will usually satisfy me in the hot weather. I didn't think I needed another floral.

But damn! I sprayed a bit of Daisy my arm last night at bedtime - twelve hours ago! - and I am still getting whiffs of it. Definitely my next purchase. It does remind me a bit of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers, without the headache-inducing hard edges. The quality, packaging, and longevity are all tops in my book. I am rating the price as moderate because, although it is expensive, it's certainly not as pricey as some that don't last nearly as long.

Daisy is a light, pleasant floral that just ... makes me happy. I don't know how to explain it. I once read a review of Guerlain's CE that described it as "Sunshine in a bottle" and I agree, and feel the same way about Daisy. Wonderful stuff. BELIEVE THE HYPE! Highly recommended. But as always, you should test drive a new fragrance first. Treat yourself to a trip to the mall, visit Sephora and spritz Daisy, then head over to Legal Seafoods for a nice glass of wine at the bar while the fragrance blends with your body chemistry. I think you will love it.

Enjoy your summer, everyone!

on 7/4/2012 8:16:00 AM

One of my current favorites. I purchased Sephora's fragrance sampler of 12 scents and this one was the winner that I used my full sized coupon for. I have the EDP and my only complaint is that it is very oily. I can see an oily sheen on my chest and neck for hours after I spray this. I would assume the EDT is less oily. It isn't a subtle scent so it's definitely not for everyone. The bottle is cuter in the clear with white daisies that the EDT comes in. The EDP bottle is black with gold daisies that I find very gaudy.

on 6/23/2012 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my absolute fave. perfume! I love the fresh smell that can be worn to school or to a party! I always get complimented that I smell good (weird but true aha), and it smells young and fresh, unlike some designer perfumes that smell like old cat ladies! Took a lippie off for the price!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I keep seeing them on sale at London Drugs (Canadian drugstore) and read rave reviews so finally I finally sprayed some on my wrist. From start to finish, I get green, citrus notes as well as dried flowers. If there are any sweet notes like vanilla or strawberry, it's very pale. It's not for me. It's a headache inducer. I thought maybe it was the season or my mood but I've tried it several other times and get the same reaction. For someone young and starting out with a grown up scent, this could work well. Unfortunately, my skin chemistry eats up all the good smoky or sweet notes and leaves the shrill ones. As for packaging, it leaves no doubt that it's feminine but it doesn't appeal to me (uh oh, I think I may be too old for Marc Jacob's target audience). Can save my money for another scent - whew!

Popular Fragrances