Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 3/5/2011 2:45:00 PM

I've been looking for a concealer that will brighten up the dark spots between my tear duct and my nose, and this one is great. It covers my under-eye circles and makes me look less tired, but doesn't get all creased and icky so that the fine lines under my eyes show. The one complaint I have is the packaging; it's sort of hard to tell how many times you need to turn the clicky thing, and a lot of the time I get waaaay too much product on the brush. Still, that might be just a matter of using it more often, since I just bought it a couple of days ago.

I would definitely recommend this for under-eye circles; it didn't work so well for the broken capillaries on my face, but then again, that's not why I bought it.

on 3/2/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Like others I saw this on Lisa Eldridge's channel. I need a light concealer and this fits the bill nicely. Doesn't settle in my fine lines but covers adequately. I've liked it better than the dior skinflash (no coverage) and EL doublewear concealer (cakey and settled very badly). I'll be buying this until I find another one I like better. May buy the MUFE concealer pen next.. but I really do like this clinique one for the price!

on 3/1/2011 12:42:00 AM

I found this good for evening the skin tone under and around my eyes. It's not great at covering blemishes though - it's too sheer. It's convenient size and application brush makes it perfect for the handbag.

on 2/18/2011 7:18:00 AM

i got it as a present s i don't really now the price. the colour was a little bit to dark for me so i could only use it when i had some tan. the concealer did a good job. didn't setlle into lines. i guess it's not really cheap and it doesn't last really long.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will admit that I bought this because I love Lisa Aldridge and saw the amazing video that made so many others buy it. So here is the thing. This concealer isn't the best at eradicating dark circles. There are limited shades. As in three. I'm FFF/MMM (NW25) and use neutral fair. A slightly darker shade would probably look better, but this shade works ok for now. Medium is way too dark and will probably still be some summer time. This concealer works more like YSL touche eclat; it won't cover super dark circles but it will make them look better and your eyes more perky and awake. The reason I give this a 4 is because it doesn't crease. It looks natural as long as it is applied in light layers. I brush a small amount above my cheek bones and blend upwards with my fingers. Then I add a bit more right over the darkest part. Voila, it doesn't matter that I only got 5 hours of sleep. If you want to really conceal your circles then go ahead and buy BB corrector instead. If you are looking for something light and easy to use, check this out.

on 2/3/2011 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very surprised that this concealer is not more popular. I have been looking for something nice for my under eye circles for a little while now (they tend to be dark because I am very fair NW15). Lisa Eldridge listed this as one of her fave products of 2010.

The lightest shade is just orangy enough to cover the blue and bright enough to reflect light away from my bags. This would be a useless blemish concealer (maybe that's why some of the other reviews aren't good??). Anyway I have tried other under eye concealers that tend to be too creamy and settle into my fine lines. This one does not, it is creamy but dries powdery which is amazing because it lasts all day when set with a translucent powder. It is also buildable so coverage can be sheer or heavy (I tend to use a second layer on the darkest areas). I like the brush for easy application and blending with my fingers.

All together I would say this is a winner. Maybe a HG product?? I'm not sure because I like erase paste but have it in a shade too dark for me (came in a set). However like a said before Erase Paste set into fine lines more than this product.

Love it! Wakes my face up like no ones business!

on 2/1/2011 6:26:00 PM

Utter rubbish! I got this as a trial size and I'm really glad I did, mainly so I didn't go wasting my money on the full size version. You have to twist the bottom of the pen to get the concealer to come out on the brush end, but I found you either didn't twist enough and not enough product came out, or you twisted too much and were overrun with the stuff.

Application is reasonably easy with the attached brush, but it's made of synthetic bristles that looked and felt quite cheap to me and meant that they didn't so much apply it to your chosen areas as move it around a bit in one big clump. I ended up putting some on the end of my finger and then applying it that way, but it still wasn't ideal.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and would say if you want a far nicer concealer to use, try BeneFit Boing! or Erase Paste instead.

on 1/21/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lisa Eldridge uses this on a lot of her videos, so I had to try it. It goes on pretty light, but has medium coverage. I don't have really bad circles so it's just right on me. It also has a brightening effect. I like it much better than YSL Touche Eclat because it covers and brightens and costs half the price. One of the major things I like about it is that it doesn't irritate my eyes. My eyes are really sensitive and many products irritate them, but not this. I'd highly recommend it.

on 1/6/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

SUPERLATIVE UNDEREYE CONCEALER! Seriously. I have moderately dark circles, and lines as well (I'm not a young'n no more) and this does very very well. The Medium is teh same color as Erase Paste #2 and #3 mixed together. This peachy color does an excellent job of negating the dark brown/purple of my undereyes, and it does a good job of tackling my blue vein under my eyes, too.

It is too much of a lightweight to handle acne or dark spots on my face (I use something heavier for that, like cle de peau or Erase Paste for my face).

This gets a thumb's up for undereye concealing from me. And it photos well, too.

on 11/19/2010 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I have very pale skin and whenever I don't get my full 8 hours of beauty sleep it shows! Therefore my essential make-up product that I cannot leave the house without is my under-eye concealer! I have tried various brands in the past including the famous Touch 'e'clat and cheaper Loreal and Body Shop versions, but I would say that the Clinique Air Brush is the best. What I love about it is that as well as having light reflecting pigments it also seems to conceal a little better than other brands. It is pricey true, but is cheaper than touch 'e'clat and lasts for months!