Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 4/3/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $14
COVERAGE: A solid medium coverage, maybe a little on the lighter side.
FINISH: Very dewy. I definitely would say its similar to the NARS sheer glow.
TEXTURE: Runny and liquidy
SPF: 20
LASTING POWER: This is where the makeup seems to fall a bit short
:( It gets really oily and is almost gone by the end of the school day.
SHADES: I got this in 40 Nude which was PERFECT
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope
PACKAGING: I dont mind open bottles, however the opening on this is huge!
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Maybe in the winter!
FINAL VERDICT: Sadly, this did not work out for my oily skin. Might try again once winter comes around.

on 3/28/2013 2:22:00 AM

I always come back to this foundation, yes even after trying other more expensive liquid foundations. These are the reasons why:
- It doesn't break me out
- It has a nice moderate coverage and it doesn't feel cakey on my skin
- The nude shade matches my skin perfectly
- It gives me a nice glowing look, I always get compliments when I wear it.
I do wish the packaging was different, perhaps a pump or something along those lines.

on 3/19/2013 12:33:00 PM

I love love love this. My favorite drugstore foundation by far. I hate the packaging, but the product is so good.I have dry skin and this makes it look dewy and fresh. It does cake with powder on top though.

on 3/17/2013 11:34:00 PM

One of my favorite DS foundations. I use the color fresh beige and I actually picked up a few bottles to test out before I chose this one. There is a large selection of shades for this foundation so you will def be able to find a shade that fits you. It is a liquid foundation with spf without the feeling of spf. Though I don't recommend spy makeup (I'm a believer that spf should be separate from makeup) it is very convenient and will protect you from the sun. It is a medium coverage foundation and sinks into the skin very quickly leaving a semi-matte finish. And the best part, I have never broken out in using this foundation. I love testing out new products and whenever my skin breakouts, I come back to this foundation and it has been a life saver in covering my blemishes without irritating it. It truly lives up to its name of being healthy skin liquid makeup.

on 3/16/2013 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Leaves a nice finish on my skin and I don't feel the need to finish with a powder. Sometimes it feels a little too heavy but it is easily mixed with moisturizer to solve that problem. Wish it had a pump but I just put it into one of my airless pump bottles and that problem was solved as well. I would have to buy two colors to get the perfect color match but with the pricepoint that isn't totally out of the question. I said no to repurchase just because there are other foundations out there (maybelline fit me liquid) that I prefer.

on 3/14/2013 10:08:00 PM

This product is perfect for anyone looking for a matte finish with their makeup. There is no need for any concealer when using this foundation. It's perfect for those with many breakouts! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something cheap and effective! Great on skin as well!

on 3/14/2013 10:41:00 AM

My skin actually looked and felt 'healthy'. Loved it! Coverage could have been better, but other than that, it was great.

on 3/9/2013 7:34:00 PM

Returned this immediately! It feels so thick and cakey on the skin! When I wore this it felt very heavy on the skin and it wipes off very easily. It broke me out in bumps all over my face after only a few hours of wear! The coverage is light, so It wont cover a lot of imperfections.

on 3/7/2013 3:55:00 PM

Love this Foundation!!! I have combo skin and hormonal acne and this covers that and doesn't cause other breakouts. I use my Sonya Kashuk flat top brush to apply and it looks slightly dewy, glowing and airbrushed. Covers my acne and doesn't flake over when I do have a breakout. Gives the look of department store foundation without the price. It does kinda slide off so I use a primer along with it, Otherwise it's not a long wearing foundation but it doesn't claim to be. I will say if you have Pink undertones (which I do) they have a great shade selection, But for you olive and dark skinned beauties they don't have a very great shade selection, And they need to, B/C everyone should be able to enjoy this foundation.....Step it Up Neutrogena!

This is a very good foundation. It is "liquidy" enough to apply and spread easily but thick enough to provide good moderate coverage. It does not provide very heavy coverage if that's what you're looking for. I used to wear Individualist by Estee Lauder in 1N1 which I loved but it was discontinued so I switched to their Invisible fluid makeup which is just too watery for my taste, and both were a little pink for my skin. In the healthy skin foundation I wear 010 Ivory which is a perfect match and is not too pink.