L'Oreal Lineur Intense

3.9

on 10/10/2010 5:57:00 AM

I really like this liner. You have to buy the one in the gold tube. It's really easy to draw a straight line. The color is pigmented and lasts all day even on my oily asian lids. It washes off at night with soap and water. This could be my HG liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this for 3 years off and on. I still buy it and I don't know why.

First off, it's very watermark-y. I use it daily and it takes an entire dry and re-coat in order for it to be as intense as I want it. I've bought liquid eyeliner at dollar tree that's stayed longer and been more intense. It doesn't stay to long on me either.

In all fairness however, I am hispanic with moderately oily skin. Nothing stays on my skin for too long.

So, my main beef is with the application. WATERMARK

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is intensely pigmented, has a slight satin finish and stays on all day. It doesn't move at all, yet is easy to remove. Really great product, too bad L'oreal tests on animals, otherwise I would recommend this. I have this in the gold packaging.

on 9/17/2010 8:35:00 AM

i bought this in asia, and thank goodness i bought it on sale because its crap. i dont get why all the youtube gurus use this

it says super liner on the product but the packaging and tip look like the lineur intense gold packaging

i have shaken the bottle before application, the black is not intense nor pigmented.

i given the packaging 4 because i do like the applicator but it doest give me a precise application. i'll be sticking to my brush and gel liners

on 9/9/2010 6:11:00 PM

This is as good as Lancomes Artliner for a fraction of the cost. $8 vs $30
Doesn't flake. Last's all day (12hr+).
I'm not a fan of the Black, but love the earthen brown and mineral grey.

on 9/8/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the negative comments I've read on this product. If anyone had a bad reaction to this liquid liner, it's because of your skin- NOT the product.

I've used this liquid liner for a long time and it's absolutely wonderful. I don't know why people say that this "flakes" because this stays put on my lids ALL DAY and does not come off until I remove it at night. Not only that, I bought this in black and after one application, which is all I need, it is black as night on my lids. It stays that color all day and doesn't run. It takes just a few seconds to dry, and the brush is easy to work with and it feels sooo smooth when going on.

If you had a bad experience with this liner, then the problem is your eyelids, NOT this liner. Maybe you've got some kind of skin condition that reacts with an ingredient this liner is made with, but if you don't, then this liner should not be of any problem to you, unless you are incapable of putting on liquid liner correctly.

on 9/8/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I recently switched to this liner and I would never go back to the "normal" liquid liners. The lineur intense has a felt tip, not a brush like most others. It's basically like drawing on your eye liner with a sharpie! I absolutely LOVE this product. The only thing I would comment on is that if you are wearing any non-matte shadows you might have to do a second coat but I dont mind it at all

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I cannot believe I waited so long to get this liner! for the last year, I have been using gel liners, thinking they are easier to apply and what not. However, I kept hearing rave reviews for this and I decided to pick this up on a whim. Firstly, this is the perfect size- I can apply this over my lashline and conceal my false lash band amazingly well, and create the perfect cat eye with no mishaps. My only gripe is that some days I find the pigmentation is a little low, but generally I just need to dip the brush in again. I also love that the black is just so striking, it dries very fast to a sort of glossy finish that is just gorgeous. I will repurchase this, and highly suggest it to anyone who wants a liner with a brush that is very easy to work with- :)

on 8/28/2010 1:25:00 AM

I like this eyeliner, but it's not the best
but considering the price , it's not too shabby.
it doesn't last the whole day, but then again everything comes off of my tiny little asian eyelids so it just might have been me.
The colour is actually pretty good.
For all of you who say that the formula becomes really watery and unpigmented, you have to shake it !
There's a little mixing ball thing inside that rattles when you do.
It even says on the packaging that you should shake it before you use it and it really amps up the pigmentation
Overall, a good drugstore liner but I'd like to try the geisha ink when I have a bit more money

on 8/27/2010 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

With this being my first eyeliner, I decided to go for liquid. So I don't really have high expectations but I thought this eyeliner worked very well. It didn't budge if you rub your eyes.