Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

on 2/23/2014 11:21:00 AM

I like this mascara but I don't love it and I feel like I am still on the quest for the perfect mascara. I think this does increase volume and length and gives a nice look to my lashes but it is a bit clumpy and I wish it thickened them even more.

on 2/23/2014 1:29:00 AM

-Another Update : So I been using this for about two months and I kinda like it but not really , its good but my only problem is the brush . I hate how it moves around so much and hate how it sometimes pokes my eye because of the brush . this is something I wont buy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated :
I been using this Mascara for a while now and I kinda like it but I still have a problem with the brush . it is a bit watery but other than that its okay and I still will give it a 5

My mom got me this because it was on sell at CVS and I though it was going to be a good mascara , from 1 to 10 I would give it a 5 , the reason I would give it a 5 is because I hate how the brush is , I wish it wouldn't move so much . I would buy it again if it the brush wouldn't move . the mascara is a little wet but still works good

on 2/15/2014 6:44:00 PM

very wet
doesn't give any volume at all

on 2/14/2014 3:08:00 PM

I Luv this brand

on 2/14/2014 5:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

sorry but this was terribly wet then dried flaky and took minimum of three coats to even be noticeable. the wand was so flexible I couldn't get in there and push the brush up from the root of my lashes the way I usually do. the shape of the brush didn't help. never again will I buy it. just get falsies original or colossal original.

on 2/11/2014 3:46:00 AM

I really didn't see anything special about this product. It smudged on me but all mascaras do. It gave me a natural lash look and didn't clump and felt very soft but I wouldn't buy it again even for natural days I'd go with full n soft

on 2/2/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved this mascara at first. I really am not a big fan anymore though. I have to apply sooo many coats to get the look I'm going for. I like my lashes to be long and full with a curl for my small hooded eyes. This just takes too long to get that effect. It's more of a fluffy soft look. I wouldn't use this with a smoky eye look at all because your lashes will dissappear. Also after many applications it didn't seem to last and was a little flaky through the day.

on 2/2/2014 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG mascara! The "fluffy" wand makes application smooth and reduces clumping. There is little to no fallout and staying power is strong. This mascara makes my eyelashes look naturally thicker and longer. Would definitely recommend!

on 1/28/2014 9:30:00 PM

Not a good product, really weighs down my lashes. They are naturally very long so I just need something to thicken them but this really doesn't even do that. They ended up sinking down to not even looking curled anymore and I had to use a lot to get a thicker appearance.

My HG mascara out of benefit's they're real, covergirl lash blast, and neutrogena healthy volume. I have repurchased this once already (waterproof). A word about my eyelashes: pretty thick, not much length.
I personally like slightly drier mascara formulas because others can make my lashes clump so this was great.
It almost never clumps!!
Good length and volume and darkens my lashes substantially.

Popular Mascaras