Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 3/18/2014 12:16:00 AM

Love this, I have 2 back ups really for when it runs out!

on 3/12/2014 2:03:00 AM

While on the search for a perfect concealer for my dry, flaky skin, I picked this up. I honestly did not expect to like it, but it has become my "holy grail" concealer! The shade "fair" matches my skin very well. I was a bit unsure of the applicator brush tip, but it's great for applying light layers and "feathering" out the product. I seriously love this stuff. It doesn't accentuate my flakes, it matches my skin tone, the coverage is awesome (I recommend applying it in thin layers. It is super-duper buildable), and the applicator rocks... I plan on buying another so that I can keep one in my purse for on-the-go touch-ups. It's that awesome.

this concealer is really great! it's cheap but it's a great concealer but I don't see the highlight effect but to me that doesn't matter as it conceals well in the perfect shade and lasts long.

on 2/9/2014 2:45:00 PM

I got this for around five bucks, and as I was testing in the store I realized all of them come either orangish to begin with or oxidize a lot. I didn't mind, since I was using it for under my eyes and it counteracts the blues a bit. The coverage is pretty good, but I don't see much of the highlighting effect it advertises to have. The squeeze tube seems cool at first but ultimately a bit useless. Would recommend to try

on 2/5/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This concealer in the lightest shade, Fair, is the perfect shade for me. That's what's keeping me. I certainly wouldn't call this a heavy concealer. You can build it up a bit, but in my opinion, it's kind of finicky. This is one of those concealers you have pat and dab. If you try rubbing the product into your skin, it disappears for the most part. This product plays very nicely with my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin with major dry patches and redness towards the center of my face. This concealer did not irritate my skin whatsoever. It didn't cling too badly to my dry patches unlike many other concealers I've tried. I do still make sure to avoid dry patches for the most part, unless my skin is really red in that area. The applicator for this concealer is both good and bad. It's a brush type tip and while it can get the product in small spaces, it tends to fray after a while. I would much rather have it in a tube or pump. Also, like most Rimmel products, there isn't any plastic seal on this. Definitely check to make sure it hasn't been used. For some reason, people really love to use this product in the store. And for reference the applicator tip should be completely white if unused. I made the horrific mistake of thinking it were a beige color and ended up purchasing a used product and then putting it on my face. >_< Needless to say, I immediately disinfected my face. So don't make the same stupid mistake I did.

on 1/31/2014 12:21:00 PM

This is one of my favorite concealers for blemishes. A little goes a long way and it blends really well. It's not my favorite for under the eyes unless I use a very tiny amount. The only thing I don't like is the applicator tip. It's a bit flimsy and messy.

on 1/25/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this concealer! It perfect for my skin tone and gives great coverage without looking caked on. I use as needed and set with a translucent powder...voila! I'm go to go! I'm very picky with concealers and foundation because my skin tone is very tricky. I usually find concealers too pale or orange for me but this one is perfect!

on 1/24/2014 8:47:00 PM

I feel bad for leaving a semi-negative review about this, because I have watched a lot of videos where this stuff worked really great. I ordered this off of eBay a few days ago, and finally got it in the mail. I was so excited to try it! I have seen so many girls on YouTube say this is their holy grail concealer and that they really loved it. I ordered it in light, because I am very fair. It says that it sort of adapts to your skin when you put it on, so that excited me even more to try it. First of all, I had to squeeze and work with it for about five minutes before any product would even come out. And after I got it on, it was very thin and hard to work with. Once I finally got it to blend, it creased. It creased at least a minute after application, before I could even set it with powder. And it does dry much too quickly if you are a person who likes to effectively blend things under your eyes. The coverage is medium at best, but not completely terrible. I think I will try the Maybelline Lumi one next, as these concealer did not really "illuminate" much. It does cover a little bit, but not very well. I expected so much more out of this product. : /

Absolutely love this product! The little brush on the end allows it to be applied smoothly, however I use a brush to apply it to the under part of my eyes. This product is so good for the cheap price of around $8-$15 Australian dollars! (not too sure how much mine was, sorry!). I wouldn't purchase this product again as I have fallen in love with the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' range, however if that range did not exist I definitely would go back to this product!

on 1/5/2014 11:30:00 AM

has good coverage, and its cheap. but its too runny, its feels very thin on the fingers and skin while blending, that's its only flaw. its also hard to get the products out from the brush, you need to squeeze really hard

Video Reviews & Tutorials