Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

No, no, no...do not buy this!
Giving it 2 stars for the brush which is huge (I prefer big fluffy brushes for my wimpy lashes) and the fact that is didn't have a nasty chemical smell that a lot of other brands do these days.
Formula was runny which in my experience, doesn't work with big fluffy brushes. Thicker formulas seem to build better volume IMO.
Easily clumps and gives spider lashes, leaves lashes crunchy and doesn't do much for lifting or curling.
Don't even get me starting on the "growing" claims of this mascara...it's a joke.
There are plenty of better and cheaper mascaras at the drugstore than this!

on 7/27/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe ANYONE likes this mascara! First of all, the brush is TOO BIG. The mascara doesn't even get to my lashes! Second, I bought the NON-waterproof to make removing any excess product easier to remove (with WATER), but some residue remains and I have to rub my Q-tip in something oily in order to remove the rest. But as I say, my main complaint is that the brush is too big! I've been buying mascara for years and never have had this problem. Along with the non-waterproof issue, WASTED MY MONEY and will not buy again - in fact, will go back to Cover Girl or Maybelline and throw this tube away!

on 7/23/2012 7:05:00 PM

For the price, I was pretty impressed with this mascara. I really loved the brush the most. However, I did get some flaking and my lashes felt super brittle (maybe because I bought the WP formula?) Regardless, I really like it. Its not my HG, but its not so good that I will repurchase. I didn't notice any significant difference with the length or volume of my lashes after using an entire tube and using it every day.

on 7/22/2012 3:33:00 AM

I love this mascara It's light and airy and perfect for daytime use. The waterproof formula is ridiculously hard to remove but thats a good thing when it comes to waterproof!

I didn't realise that it was also formulated to help strengthen and grow lashes until I had been using it for six months and noticed I barely needed mascara anymore (during the day with natural makeup on)!

As a child I had huge, bambi eyelashes which disappeared and fell out as I got older and started to wear makeup. This mascara has helped me grow back my natural lashes and I haven't gotten comments on my bare lashes like this since I was five!

on 7/16/2012 1:29:00 AM

I really liked this mascara! It is not my favorote, but high on the list. Pros: Very lengthening and volumizing. Builds easily to go from natural to intense looks. Just clumpy enough to work with. Thick formula. Very big brush. Versatile, good for travel when packing light. Nice all-around mascara. Cons: Doesn't actually help lashes grow. Dries out fast. 3 weeks tops with daily use.

on 7/12/2012 8:40:00 AM

HAHAHAHA!........ZERO.
The ridicolous choice by Revlon about putting on the market this... thing...is memorable. And hilarious.

on 7/11/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Sucks! I was really disappointed with this mascara it gave me these horrible raccoon eyes it flaked that bad don't waste money on this mascara.

on 7/6/2012 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am shocked to see so many bad reviews for this mascara. I love the formula and the big wand. I hate the natural look on my lashes and this helps create drama without being clumpy or messy. This is the best drugstore mascara I've found. This is equivalent to Too Faced Size Queen. What a steal!

on 7/1/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

The formula was very dry, and the brush so dense, that I could not get a decent application. It was always such a hassle to get it onto my lashes, I think I only used it a handful of times. So I can't even judge the efficacy of the lash related claims of this product. I would very much like to try a wetter version of this product with a much thinner multi bristle brush, more like the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume brush.

on 7/1/2012 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara dried out too quickly. The brush is HUGE, but the delivery of product does not match it. I did notice my lashes seemed stronger. They did not grow longer or thicker, but they seemed well nourished. So, before it dried out, I would layer another mascara on top of it because even when it is bran-new it is still pretty dry.

Popular Mascaras