Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/12/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i really like this eyeliner. but i would not recommend this to somebody with darker skin just because they color comes out more like grayish and not black. the reason why i say this is because my roommate and i got this same eyeliner (bcz it was super cheap) and it look just fine on me ( nc25) but on her (she is NC45) they color isnt black,its almost gray. but overall i like this eyeliner for me, cheap and the color is rich.

on 2/11/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It is a decent liner, especially for the price. However, I prefer a thinner tip, so I didn't get much use out of it.

on 2/11/2013 8:14:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner! Seriously, my last pen lasted me 10 months and I still could have used it, but was afraid of infections. I don't like to keep eye products more than 6 months, but I just couldn't separate from this liner. It's $2.29 at Walgreens and it goes on awesome! I've tried tons of felt tip pens, and this is the most natural for me! It's smooth, glides on naturally and you can make the line as thick or thin as you want. A definite gem and my HG eyeliner!!

on 2/10/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I also have this in black and brown. This is just as easy to apply as it would be to use a fine point pen on your eyelids (not that you should do that). The color lasts all day. I have been using these eyeliners for about three weeks with no problem. They are pretty wet when first applied, but they dry quickly. I have only had one negative occurrence with these. The other day, part of the liner wore off and onto the top of my eyelid after approx. 10 hours of wear.....but that has only happened that one time since I started using these on a daily basis. I noticed one of the reviewers mentioned that you should not use these in your waterline. Can I just say that no one should ever ever ever use liquid eyeliner in their waterline. Yikes!

These make for a perfect winged eyeliner. Every felt tip eyeliner I have ever tried has dried out within two weeks. These are still going strong. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a long wearing eyeliner that is easy to remove at the end of the day. These (all but one time) have lasted on my eyes until the end of the day when I took them off with makeup remover.

Update: Yesterday I wore this liner for 16 hours straight (not by choices; it was a long day) and it smudged all over my eyelid by the time I got home. So, this defintely isn't as heavy duty as some gel liners, but it is still great for the price and for a liner that I will use for a non-physically active non-long day. :) I still prefer to wear it on a day-to-day basis because you don't have to tug on your eyelids to get it off like you do with some gel liners.

on 2/10/2013 6:55:00 PM

This is a nice liquid liner and probably the easiest to use of all that I have tried. I have the black and brown as well and I like the color and ease of application. My only beef is that they don't last as long on me as my other eyeliners. My Avon Glimmersticks last longer and my Lucy Mineral eyeliners last all day (when applied wet they look just like liquid eyeliner). I find myself reaching for those instead.

on 2/10/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this product in black and brown. Very good color, very nice line. Be warned, though: this is not intended to be used on your waterline. I turned my eyeball black like the demons on SUPERNATURAL. It didn't hurt, and it went away in a few minutes, but it scared the crap out of me.

on 2/6/2013 12:56:00 PM

Nope, didn't like it. Formulation was too dry & applicator was too big to make a crisp cat eye. I felt like I had to go over the same line several times in order to get the pigmentation I was looking for.

on 2/6/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product was nicely pigmented, opaque in just about one swipe. However, it wore off and smeared on my oily lids after about an hour or two. It did look nice while it was one, I just wish this lasted as nicely on me as it does on others, but unfortunately it does not.

on 1/31/2013 10:06:00 AM

I was looking for a good liquid eyeliner pen and was excited to try these based on all of the good reviews. I bought both the black and brown. I tried them both on and, unfortunately, after wearing it for a short time my eyelids started to burn. I immediately washed it off and I am left with red, swollen eyelids. Bummer.

on 1/30/2013 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a total novice with liquid liner and getting the perfect winged look. However, this makes it very easy. The tip is thick and tapered, firm but flexible and the perfect length (ok...keep it clean! I'm still talking about eyeliner;p). It's a very pigmented black also.

I still don't get a perfect wing, but that's user error, not the eyeliners fault:)