TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 8/22/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It took a couple of uses for me to fall in love with this. I have pretty fine curly hair and it is hard to find a smoothing cream that isn't too greasy. This is perfect! I get the best results from squeezing out a teeny tiny bit and working in smaller sections with my fingers. The first time I used it, I got several comments about how healthy my hair was (*snicker). The smell is a little too sweet, but it's not the worst-I mean, it COULD smell like Terax (gak). This is definitely staple material!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Five lippies!! This product is a life saver for dry, bleached hair. It makes my hair so silky and soft, and i always get compliments on how good my hair smells! I even cocktail it with my hair mousse when i scrunch my gair to make it extra silky and not crunchy, and i put it on before and after straightening.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product.. I have alot of little fly aways on my bangs and tops of my head when I wear my hair down I have fly aways everywhere! I got this product hoping it would calm my frizzies...It does not I have to reapply like 3 times to get them down and once I step outside it springs backup...blahhh never will buy again!! I did like the packaging however i love pink and i like that it had a pump.

on 7/25/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you have fine hair this stuff should last you FOREVER!!! I like it on my ends and helps if I have hairs that won't lay down. Not a HG item but I do like it. Even though it does cost $18.00+ after tax mine has lasted me over a year and still going.

on 7/24/2011 2:44:00 PM

I love this product! I am on my third bottle and I will continue to buy it until I find something better, which I doubt will happen. I have very thick hair that is somewhere in the middle of straight and wavy, and it can also get pretty frizzy since it is so thick. I have tried tons of serums and smoothing creams in an attempt to tame the frizziness and offer shine, and this is the one that I swear by. For an everyday look, it turns my dull straight/wavy hair into a shiny and wearable effortless look. When I straighten my hair or curl it using an iron, I use this afterwards and it really adds tons of shine and gets rid of any remaining frizz. This product is perfect for girls with THICK hair because it is creamy. I used to try a lot of serums like john frieda frizz ease, biosilk, etc but I realized that those tend to make my hair look nice when I put them on but they don't have much lasting power throughout the day because my hair is so thick. Although my hair does start to frizz a little with this later on, it is the best I have found so far. The only con is that you have to be careful how much you put in your hair. If you use too much, it can make your hair look greasy, but that is usually the case with these types of products.

on 7/5/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This makes your hair smell amazing, smooths any fly aways, and makes it super soft! I only use a tiny amount after blow drying or else it will weigh your hair down. I like using this before flat ironing or curling because it makes the iron glide through your hair. I don't think I will need to repurchase any time soon but if I run out I won't repurchase it. There's just too many dupes for this kind of product and the price is a bit much.

left the nastiest residue on my hair and hands.i couldn't wait to wash it off

on 6/10/2011 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love at first try. I have extensions and they can get dry, this smoothed all my hair out like a dream. It's a cream, has a 'clean' sweet smell that is neither floral nor candy. It seems to absorb into the hair, making it very very soft, smelling nice and shinier. Eliminates frizz... HG for sure, would repurchase regardless of price (:
EDIT: Still in loove. I tried blowdrying my hair with this but to be honest I reap better results when I smooth this all over dry hair, then brush through. First 3 days I used it though, about 1/4 of the product was already gone. Skeptical of how long this will last, be wary of the 'missing' product (due to the plastic at the bottom) inside. Would still repurchase though ;)

on 5/28/2011 9:08:00 PM

This DOES keep the frizzies down.... but it makes my hair look so flat even if i only apply to the ends.
I'm giving this to my sister.

on 5/16/2011 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved this so much when I first started using it. it truly delivered, and made my hair silky smooth. I got it very inexpensively at a beauty supply shop at the time. I love it a little less now, though its still a great product. I don't purchase it any longer because I can only get it full price now and with my thick, course, dry hair, I need a ton of it, so its cost prohibitive.