Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo

3.6

on 11/25/2007 1:50:00 AM

I was actually out of shampoo, so I quickly grabbed my brother's "classic clean" shampoo by head and shoulders. Although I initially thought that it might leave my color-treated hair dry, like many of the other reviews, it did quite the opposite. In fact, it left my hair bouncy and free of styling residue. I'd recommend using this shampoo on a weekly basis to cleanse your hair of styling products...it more or less gives your hair a clean slate. (I took 2 points off because of the packaging..it's not a necessarily attractive bottle..but in reality it's dandruff shampoo so who cares).

I really like this shampoo. The men in my family swear by it. One day, when I was out of shampoo, I decided to use this, thinking it would wreak havoc on my hair. Quite the opposite, this shampoo clarified my hair really well ( I use gel, serum and mousse for my curly hair), but did not strip my color treated hair at all. It also made my hair more moisturized and shiny(mind you, I hstill have to use a deep conditioner afterwards). The scent is also fresh. Moreover, I also found it reduced frizz better than than the head and shoulders smooth and silky shampoo, I tried that thinking it would be better; I was wrong, as i much prefer Classic Clean. Will definitely repurchase.

Simply Said, HEAD AND SHOULDERS IS PURE MAGIC...LOVE IT.. MY HG AND THE ONLY THING I TRUST 100% TO MY BROWN LOCKS.

on 9/3/2007 5:30:00 PM

Works better than any expensive salon brand I've tried -- I don't think my hair has been this light and clean for ages!

on 7/17/2007 2:25:00 AM

Instead of getting rid of dandruff, this is GIVING me dandruff!!! Will NOT buy again.

on 11/18/2006 10:58:00 PM

As a dandruff shampoo, it works...BUT AS A BODY WASH FOR TREATING ACNE AND KERATOSIS PILARIS, IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!

I read about this on the boards at acne.org, and where so many tips and tricks have failed me, this has exceeded my expectations by 200 mph. I usually use a washcloth or brush to scrub this in, but I don't think that's even necessary. After a week, the KP on my arms and legs was dramatically reduced, and it's continuing to improve. Amazing! I've started to follow this with Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Weightless Body Treatment for double the fun.

on 8/17/2006 4:48:00 AM

My HG shampoo!! Doesn't strip my hair of moisture and cleans very well. Makes me feel good knowing it keeps dandruff away even though I don't have any. It smells absolutely fabulous - light. clean, and fragrant! I usually buy the giant bottle so I don't run out as fast. I too also don't always need to condition my hair afterwards which is a plus when I'm in a rush. Love it!!

on 5/22/2006 6:43:00 PM

My extreme HG shampoo!! It smells so nice and clean, I can remember my family using this: everyone from my dad to the dog, it's very versatile. This cleans well for me (although I do not have dandruff, so I don't know how well it works for that?) and does not strip my hair. I don't even really need a conditioner to use afterward, but I keep one on hand anyways. :) I love this stuff so much!!!