Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2008 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR!! I have fair skin and brown eyes and this looks great! from reading the reviews it apparently looks good on people with all kinds of hair, eye, and skin colors! I would cry if this were ever discontinued :(

on 12/10/2008 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a FANTASTIC eye shadow. This is actually the only eye shadow I own. I have fair-medium skin and it always looks good! I was worried it would be super-glittery and slutty, but not at all! It's light, shimmery, and dusty gold! LOVE!

on 11/29/2008 5:36:00 PM

As another reviewer mentioned, this is a lovely color, but for my coloring it just doesn't work. The color itself is a warm caramel color that I thought might work for me since so many others have said it accents their green eyes. Luckily it was only $3.12 to try! I imagine this will be going to my warm-toned friend.

on 10/26/2008 9:47:00 PM

OMG this is my all-time favorite eyeshadow. I would probably cry if they discontinued it. This is the perfect shimmery beige color, and it make my green eyes really stand out. It's perfect for any occasion. I wear it alone to school, and I wear it with other beige colors to create a pretty when I'm going out.

on 10/11/2008 3:21:00 AM

I love this eyeshadow and have been using it for years. It is a really soft, shimmery beige color which really makes my hazel green eyes pop. I have used it on my lids with a light beige as a highlighter and a chocolate brown eyeliner which I smudge for a soft smokey look. This color also comes in the Cover Girl Quad-Country Woods which has this shadow as a lid color and also comes with a highlighter, crease color, and powder eyeliner. Those colors look fabulous together as well. Some people have complained about the staying power and quality of Cover Girl Eyeshadows but to me this eyeshadow is better than some pricey ones that I have. I have worn it to the beach for a sun-kissed bronzed look and it has stayed on (with no creasing) for the whole day. I did have a primer on first so I'm sure that helped. Also...I have received numerous compliments on this shadow and now have several friends using it!

on 8/29/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

First off, let me just say... I LOVE this eye shadow! It's the perfect shade of gold, mink, and champagne. I have dark brown eyes and blonde hair and this eye shadow compliments them if my skin is fair in the winter or tan (bad, I know...!) in the summer. If you apply a little, it can be worn to class or work, and if you apply a little more it looks great for a night out. Yes, it can get into the corner of your eyes, but when this happens to me, I just use a q-tip or a small brush to wipe away the excess. It's dirt cheap, so you really have nothing to lose by trying it.

on 8/19/2008 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SHIMMERY CARMEL COLOR! It brings out the green in my eyes. It works really well when creating an easy going summery beach look. The shaddow lasts forever and stays on all day. Great product.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this e/s. It's a great shimmery, peachy/beige shade that works perfect on my skintone. It's a nice netural shade to wear daily to work. I wear it has an all over wash on my lid or as a highlight underneath my brow bones. Excellent price for drugstore e/s.

on 6/19/2008 1:20:00 AM

covergirl has the best drugstore es. this color is fab and price is even better! this defnitely shows up on my skin as more of a very warm golden beige (winter nc 30/35, currently nc 40/45).

on 5/22/2008 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow! Its really shimmery and looks pretty on my tan skin. I won't need to repurchase this because there's so much eyeshadow in this package! ^^