BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 12/30/2008 10:59:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I actually got a full size free at sephora (it was one of those beauty insider gifties with purchase...usually the sample sizes are stingy but for some reason this was a full sample size. I got it a few months ago and still haven't even made a dent in it because there's so much product). I typically use the sephra eye base with this on top (I apply it to my lids with a concealer brush) followed by mac shadow. I get compliments on my eye makup all the time and this stuff imparts a perfect (subtle) sheen and undertone. I can't say enough good things about it. I have no idea how much it costs because I got it for free but I will buy it when it eventually runs out.

on 12/23/2008 4:10:00 PM

Great eyeshadow! It truely is creaseless IF you layer on the shadow! If you put it on too thick in one shot, it will crease. I have been a devout MAC user and don't think I will ever go back! This line last so much longer, color is more brilliant, and the glass tub packaging is more alluring! My favorite color is birhday suite. The only downsides are the glitter specks, but they are sparse. I also don't like to use my finger and I don't think the old shadow brushes are appropriate for cream shadow. Try the various colors at Sephora first!

on 12/10/2008 3:54:00 PM

i have this in bunny hop. its a light pink color that i cant even see when i put it on, i use it as an eyeshadow base. sometimes it works and some of the time eyeshadow will crease on top of this. i got this as a BI from Sephora. its a tiny pot with a screw top. Not good as a base but probably decent as a shadow in a different color, but not worth the money to me.

on 11/17/2008 6:14:00 AM

I love this. Does not crease, easy to blend, and comes in really good colors. You can use your finger or a brush (I bought the talent brush from Benefit, it's really good!) It's pricey but worth it.

on 11/16/2008 5:49:00 PM

I bought this product in four different shades: gossip, RSVP, get figgy, and skinny jeans. There is 4.5 g of product, compared with 3 g for MAC fluidlines, and 5 g for MAC paint pots. I paid $19 at Sephora for it. I spread a light layer of it on my lid with my MAC 239 brush and smooth/blend it out. Today I'm wearing gossip on the lid with skinny jeans on the outer V, and it makes my hazel eyes look great. Gossip is a grayish purple in a matte. It is subtle and not too purply. For those who have problems with creasing, I recommend using a brush like the MAC 239 to spread it out more thinly so it won't crease. I didn't wear a base under it. I recommend these shadows as a low-effort alternative to putting on eye makeup.

on 11/16/2008 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a sample at Sephora in the color pre-nup. Love love love it. Soft and beautiful color. Goes on easily. Stays put. I want these in every single color. I'm not usually a big Benefit fan but I've been swayed with these shadows.

on 11/12/2008 10:29:00 PM

I have this product in RSVP, Skinny Jeans, and Birthday Suit. I actually got Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit in a smokey eye kit that I purchased from benefit which came with brushes and a case. All three colors are GORGEOUS and I would definitely recommend them; however, if you are just liking the idea of this because it says it is creaseless, don't go for it. I tried these shadows with out a primer and they did not last one hour. The good thing is, just purchase a really good primer and these will last all day!

on 11/12/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, some of the colors are worse than other.....The only ones that work really well and aren't greasy are RSVP, Strut, Get Figgy and Stilleto. The rest had some weird texture about them. Anyways, you do have to make sure you keep the lids shut so they don't dry out. Also, apply them with a brush to get the best color payoff. These colors are sheer to buildable formula to to get alot of color you have to build. Hope this helps you guys out!

on 11/8/2008 7:03:00 PM

I just got the skinny jeans and LOVE IT!
I think it looks great on brown eyes.
Its not too dark or too light.
this is a must have to my eyeshadow collection

on 10/21/2008 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this eyeshadow. I got it in R.S.V.P. and loving the colour. It definitely does not crease and you can use it as a highlighter on the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products