BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 6/18/2013 1:54:00 PM

I really like this blush. Yes, I called it a blush. I am pale and this gives me a natural pink-y glow. I like to layer it with Nars Orgasm Illuminator. This won't show up on dark skin very well. It's good if you want to use blush but don't want to look all glittery/peachy/pinky. (i'm looking at you, Nars Orgasm).

on 6/14/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product is good for young (as in childlike) white and very light yellow skins.it is not good for orange brown or skin with brown spots or skins with more than one colour on them.

I recommend the benefit high beam product instead of this which I have also reviewed as it has a Pearl like texture And nicer finish as powders tend to sit on the skin and when you look close it is obvious that someone is wearing powder because the particles arnt fine enough texture to blend into the skin.

on 6/11/2013 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! Very natural looking and very build able! It's not over the top pigmented so its very easy to work with! And it is matte! Which is also nice! When I first purchased it I didn't think it was going to do much because it looked so light in the box but now it is one of my favorite blushes of all time! I love all the Benefit Box Blushes and Powders! They are quite nice! Highly recommend! :)

on 6/11/2013 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Basically everyone in the world loves this blush and I do too.
Dandelion was my first blush, and years later it is still has a place in my collection.
It's a lovely color (pale pink with slight shimmer) and is slightly brightening. Very flattering on my skin tone, which is saying something because I have green undertones.
Packaging is adorbs, comes with one of my favorite blush brushes.
You cannot go wrong with this.

I love this blusher, it is a beautiful colour and the packaging is so cute! I had been wanting to try it out for ages and was very happy when my friend gave my it in the Feelin' Dandy set for Christmas. The only problem I have with it is that I think a lot of people will be driven away by the price of it as there are a lot of other blushers similar to it in drugstores. However if you are on the look out for a cute, pink, high-end blusher, dandelion is perfect!

on 5/29/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have always loved benefit and only just recently purchased dandelion. The product is pinky mauve with a tiny amount of shimmer - although these arnt the colours i tend to go for i am completely IN LOVE. The product has great staying power and like all benefit powder pots, i can imagine it lasts a looonnnggg time. The brush, suprisingly, works very well. Another benefit WIN.

on 5/27/2013 6:20:00 AM

I adore this blush, and although it comes in a little expensive at about £25, it's worth it. You could pay less for a cheap blush, but this lasted through more than a year of everyday wear so is probably better value than other blushes. The colour is a lovely light-medium pink and quite sheer, and even though I have reddish acne-prone skin it looked lovely and didn't bring out the redness in my face. It also goes on nice and matte over face powder and foundation. Love it! My favourite benefit product.

on 5/25/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Excuse me for hating and not giving this the 5 lippies it deserves but... I'm not sure if this is the right blush for my tanner skin. But when it's the wintertime, this blush gives a wonderful flush to my light NC20 skin. It is so light that you literally cannot overdose on blusher and can build it up to be very natural. If you're looking for something with amazing pigmentation, this blush is probably not for you. If you are any more than an NC30, this is probably not for you either. It just won't show up. As for when it does, this blush lasts well, looks natural, isn't powdery, and is just all around awesome.

I love the colour on my skin and it doesn't look powdery at all, the packaging is cute and it also smells really nice! Only bad thing about it is that it's a tad pricey!

on 5/9/2013 11:10:00 AM

I love this as a sheer blush before applying something a little stronger to my cheekbones, with a with a brush of it over my forehead and nose. It really is a lovely pink on my pale skin, and I would think it would come up nicely on more tanned, olive tones as well. I love it and will be buying it again, and the only thing I dont really like is the packaging: the box looks lovely but its hard to get the product out when you get down to the pan, but that's only a gripe really. Love it!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products