BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/19/2004 10:39:00 AM

This is a pretty nice bronzer--no orange look. I have to try what the reviewer belown suggested about mixing this into your moisturizer and applying like that. DON'T use the brush they give you..it doesn't do this any justice. I used a big fluffy brush. Will try the other way too, once I can figure it out--lol!

on 10/15/2004 5:03:00 PM

Here's what i found out about this. When i use the brush it comes with, it streaks heavily and i can never get an even application. But here's what i do to fix that. I mix some of the powder into my moisturizer and then apply it as if it was a liquid bronzer. this helps even out the application. A lot of the others get even applications with big brushes, but i have still found that it works best when mixed with my moisturizer. The color is wonderful and matte. It's not orangey or shimmery. It gives a wonderful and healthy tan.

on 10/12/2004 1:53:00 AM

I like this bronzer because it isn't shimmery or orange and isn't too dark. It looks great applied with a big, fluffy brush all over the face and neck! Totally natural! Would buy again but it's so big I doubt I'll ever run out :)

on 9/29/2004 12:34:00 AM

This is an Okay bronzer. I imagine this would be a good option for many people as it is matte and not orangey. I hardly ever use bronzer so I don't have a lot to compare this to, but I think the price is a little high for a very basic product, the packaging is cutsie but impractical, and I prefer Glamazon overall for a natural look.

on 9/25/2004 10:22:00 PM

Great matte bronzer-no shimmer...i have fair/medium skin with red/blue undertones and it works great to help me look like i have a light tan (i dont use a ton of it)the packaging it cute, but the brush that comes with it is kind of useless.

on 9/16/2004 3:21:00 AM

I love this bronzer. I have fair - medium warm skin tone and this looks very natural. I use this on practically everyone for contouring. The brush that is comes with is only good for some cheekbone work, not for overall application.

on 9/13/2004 12:56:00 PM

This Deserves a ONE for Worst Packaging(can't take the Gross Cardboard Box anywear), Insultingly High Price tag, & Color-TOO Dark Dull Drab BROWN- But I gave it an extra Point for being completely Matte- There are SO few 'True' Matte bronzers out there-- And I only found ONE that truly works to create a NATURAL golden Brown tan-Minus the Shimmer/sparkles= MAC Refined MATTE suntan -But, of course it's LE(sigh)

on 9/12/2004 7:54:00 PM

I don't use it that often, as I stick with Dandelion and Georgia, but this is a great fix in the morning when I look like a ghost. A little bit goes a long way though. I use a HUGE brush and still blend with fingers after.

I know this would last awhile, but mostly b/c I won't use it as much. Packaging is cute, but not practical. This is ideal for darker complexions who like to use bronzers. It's too dark for my asian skin unless I use it really lightly.

on 8/20/2004 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very natural bronzer and I am just in love with the cute packaging. I didn't think the price was bad because it has lasted forever!

Popular Bronzers