BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 3/9/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I could see that this would work on someone with darker skin, but on my LLL skin it looked muddy and orangey.

on 3/2/2005 5:35:00 AM

I LOVE this bronzer! The only bronzer I have ever tried that gives me a perfect, natural healthy glow, just like Iv come back from a holiday! I have very fair skin and it is still perfect for me. I've tried dior, clinique, chanel and loads of others, but none of them even come close to this!
I've used it every day for about 8 months and It's got loads left and I still LOVE it! I apply it under my cheek bones sometimes, or all over my face lightly for a tanned glow!
The price is about 22 which is quite alot, but definately worth it, I will 100% buy it again and again! The people at the Benefit counter are lovely and helpful too!
The box isn't great, mine is all dented round the edges, but it is really cute! I don't use the little brush that it comes with, I use a big powder brush instead which is loads better!
Basically I think this is the best bronzer ever and one of my favourite makeup products!

I have tried every bronzer in the world, this is the only bronzer that made me look naturally tanned. I love it and probably won't ever buy any other bronzer. No shimmer, natural tan color, matte, and wonderful! I recommend this for medium skin tones and up. I'm afraid it may not look natural on light skins unless you apply a very very light hand. Some girls apply it wrong, thus the result is unnatural and "dirty" looking as with any bronzer.

on 2/26/2005 4:19:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

very cute packaging though i didnt care for the color it made me look splothy i wouldnt use it again but its okay for darker skin

This Product was ok. You just have to have a base tan first because its very brown. I get super dark in summer so I guess I can use it then. But its a no no for fair skinned Ladies.

on 2/19/2005 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried every bronzer going nearly, and Hoola is my favourite. The colour really lasts, and isn't ornage at all. I don't like the brush that comes in it though, I use my own brush (Laura Mercier) I don't have particularly dark skin but I use a bit of fake tan and Hoola and people always compliment me on my colour. It is quite expensive but it last ages

on 2/12/2005 6:14:00 PM

I bought this because I liked the concept of a bronzer with no orange pigmentation in it. But
I find this product impossible to apply evenly. Even using a good quality blusher brush, this looked blotchy on my skin, which is odd as I do not have particularlt dry skin. I have tried being very light handed with it but still, the blotchiness!!!

on 2/8/2005 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really like this. Its a lovely matte brown, and looks great when i've used fake tan. I dont really like using it when im really pale though..its a bit dark. lovely tan enhancer though.

on 2/8/2005 11:21:00 AM

Not my cup of tea. My friends boyfriend thought i had dirt on my face! I have pale skin and it did look like dirt no matter how much i used. May suit darker skin tones, but not for me. Expensive mistake also! Cute packaging though.

on 2/1/2005 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was OK, nothing special for the price. It was hard not to make it look dirty on my medium skin. I'll use it up, but wont buy again.

Popular Bronzers