eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/18/2010 8:26:00 PM

Smells and tastes amazing,
Packaging is cute,
No hydration for lips whatsoever :/
would not repurchase

on 8/18/2010 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was recently on an acne medication which left my face and lips very dry. That being said, this lip balm did not provide moisture to my lips.
However, now that I am off that medicine, I use this lip balm religiously. Unlike most other lip balms, the eos balm does not leave my lips feeling "waxy". It is the perfect light lip balm, plus the packaging and the scent are real bonuses as well.

on 8/18/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved it at first, it really did moisturize my lips and make them super soft. But it only works temporarily, and I have to re-apply a lot throughout the day. I'm on my second one now, but it doesn't seem to be working as good as the first. I wasn't planning on buying again, but if I find the sweet mint one I plan on repurchasing because I loooove the smell of sweet mint. <3

on 8/18/2010 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I fell for the hype on youtube and finally bought it from walgreens. packaging is really cute and its smells really good too. it's just a regular lip balm. there really isn't anything special about it. it does not moisturize my lips, in fact my lips seems drier and cracks. after i finish this product i will not repurchase. i'm better off with my carmax.

on 8/16/2010 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this lip balm! When I first purchased it, the smell was a little fruity and sweet for me, but I actually like it now! Initially it didn't seem too moisturizing and actually a little drying, but after a months use, I actually really like it! It makes my lips feel really smooth and I don't have to reapply it as often as other lip balms because it moisturizers my lips wonderfully! My only gripe about this is that I have such a difficult time finding this product and in comparison to other drugstore lip balms, it's on the pricier side, but not by too much! My recommendation: buy it!

on 8/16/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok ill admit I got caught up in the hype, this was cute and smells good too boot. That's really where it ended for me. It did not provide my lips with moisture, just a wax coating..that eventually caused peeling. This reminds me of a similar lancome product that was all hype no substance. Ill stick with my kiehls baby balm or my jack black lip balm...I would save your money

on 8/13/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! ^^ it smells amazing, makes my lips feel uber soft and is just so cute.
&& everyone always asks me what it is, this one guy thought it was an easer. -_- i was like its lip balm! xD haha anyways 5 lippes for this <33333 (:

on 8/13/2010 9:10:00 PM

I loved this product! At first, I just bought it for the packaging but after putting it on for the first time I pu it on I fell in love. The shape makes it so easy to apply ante scent!!!! The scent is great and I would just buy the product for this reason.

EOS is moisturizing in a way that I think most people are not used to. Most chapsticks are greasy but this feels smooth and what I actually call moisturizing.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

It's very cute, nice packaging and easy to apply. Smells really good but not really moisturizing. It just give your lips a waxy feeling. No matter how many times you've applied, if you have chapped lips, they will not feel moisturized.

on 8/12/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST INVESTMENT FOR YOUR LIPS. EVER :D

smells amazing
tastes sweet
moisturizes perfectly leaving my lips chapped free.

and it's not greasy. oh, the packaging doesn't bother me at all. the way it's shaped helps me find it in my purse much easier :D

--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
7/9/11
oh goodness. eos must've changed the formula for the summer fruit balm because now it smells like PLASTIC

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments