Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/29/2012 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

fun product- great value
lips feel soft after using it
cherry is best

on 3/29/2012 12:22:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product. I bought the cherry because I thought that my lips might look like I had just polished off one of those fabulous double stick cherry ice pops that you would have as a kid on a hot summer day. The color was perfect. Unfortunately, the taste was nothing like that cherry ice pop! I maybe could have gotten over the taste for the beautiful color, except that the color does not last at all. I also felt that the product made my lips feel kind of dry and reapplying frequently also means enduring the taste. I think I will stick to eating the cherry ice pop, the flavor is better and I believe the color lasts a lot longer.

on 3/27/2012 5:05:00 PM

I got this in peach and cherry....

the overall feel is ok.. very slippery...definately meant as a cute fashionable thing.. not an actual medicated rodcut to help soothe.

My main complaint... is the taste. its FAR worse with the peach... and just slightly disgusting with the cherry,. its the perfume they use to scent the product that effects the taste.

If it didnt taste like i sprayed a bunch of perfume in my mouth Id be way happier with it. the color payoff is great and it is super shiny.

on 3/27/2012 2:02:00 PM

Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm is great. The packaging is adorable, and the product works really well. It's not overly sticky or oily, but it doesn't disappear on your lips right away. It definitely makes a difference on my lips. In the winter, they always get rough and cracked, but I put on Baby Lips everyday, and now my lips are perfectly smooth. Great product!
Just be careful about the really hot pink tinted one... it is the concentrated, especially when your lips are cracked, it just highlights the cracks with hot pink... not attractive. I haven't tried it now that my lips are smooth, though. Always just stuck with the original one.

on 3/27/2012 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

All my friends had Baby Lips and they all adored it, that's the main reason I tried it and I've never looked back! It has a variety of flavours which is awesome! I personally have only ever tried the berry (blue and pink), cherry (green and peachy pink), orange (orange and purple) and mango pie (yellow and pink) and they all smell wonderful, have very little taste and look amazing! My favorite is "Mango Pie"! :)

I purchased 2 of these, the punch and grape. I like the color of both on my lips, grape gives my lips a dark tone while punch brightens them up. They also do not taste nasty and they smell good (: They do a good job with my lips as well. I have very dry lips and I find that putting this on actually helps them a little. I can't say that I've had super peeling lips after using these, so I'd definitely buy them again...in fact...I want to buy more of these!

I saw this at the drugstore and couldn't pass it up...the packaging is so cute! It was only $3.50, so I decided to give this a try. I bought the color Cherry Me and I love the color payoff! This does a good job of moisturizing my lips while also adding a pop of color. My lips are naturally pretty pigmented so I always try and find the darker tinted lip balms to kind of change it up. Cherry Me shows up as almost a bright fuschia color on my lips...if I apply multiple layers it really stands out and I love it. It goes along nicely with my pale skin that has yellow undertones. I have noticed that it does make my lips sort of peel... and I really hate that. It feels nice on the lips at first and it smells wonderful..but after awhile, my lips start to peel a bit and it tastes horrible and smells bad. I really love it for the color. That is why I will buy this product again, because it actually isn't all that bad.

on 3/25/2012 11:28:00 PM

It's awesome~ 5 starts,,,,,,,I love it! ^-^

on 3/25/2012 12:24:00 AM

I currently bought the clear colored "quenched" from walmart for about $3.50 with tax. i ♥ the packaging. Really cute!! when i apply it it feels really good kinda cold/cool feeling. nice slick feeling. it defineatly makes my lips softer. it smells amazing!! i ♥ it!!

on 3/24/2012 5:38:00 PM

I got the one in Baby Pink. I don't like the color, although it is hydrating. It's too pink, like what a little girl would love to wear. I thought it'd be a light pink, but it is not. It is really build able, and doesn't look very good on me.

I recently went out to get the other Baby Lips. I got Grape Vine and Peach Kiss. I didn't get Cherry Me, it seems really dark. I'm more into light shades for my lips. I don't like too much color or glitter. But I LOVE Peach Kiss! It's a nice nude peach color with a hint of glitter. It's moisturizing and smells amazing. I also really like Grape Vine as well. It give a nice color, like a MLBB color. Grape Vine smells the best, like grape candy.
And, it's dirt cheap! Less than $4 in most stores.
I totally recommend it!