Paris Hilton Can Can

3.8

on 6/8/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

On initial smell of this I LOVED it and thought it could beat out the original Paris perfume. However, it really is a bit too sweet. Don't get me wrong I still love it but if it had musk or citrus to it, it would really be more of an all-rounder. I still think this is a unique and wonderful scent but the original is my HG and i'm sticking to it. I would still buy another for a change of pace though.

on 6/5/2009 1:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in a swap and I was really excited to try it. However, on me it was FAR too sweet... It kind of gave me a stomach ache! I prefer Just Me and Paris over this... Something about Can-Can just doesn't flow with me

on 6/2/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I just don't get it. This stuff is terrible! I've read so many reviews and heard so many people saying how candy-like and sweet this smells .. But no, not on me - or TO me! To me this smells like cheap chemicals, and ON me the same way. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I would definitely not buy this again, and I can't imagine I'll ever use up the bottle (since I'm never gonna wear it). What a waste of money!

on 5/29/2009 3:24:00 PM

I smelt this on a girl in a restaurant..i literally stopped and asked what she was wearing...she was embarassed to admit Paris hilton fragrance...i immediately thought there was no chance i would buy this...but than i saw the reviews here and thought not to be a snob and give it a chance.
It arrived yesterday and i wore it all day...it was way too sweet for my liking and gave me a bit of a headache... was expecting something cleaner and fresher..this is wayy to sweet for me...

on 5/13/2009 10:12:00 PM

I bought this based on the good reviews and I was looking for something that smelled like Pink Sugar but without that burnt plastic smell. Well, this smells nothing like Pink Sugar or cotton candy. It is really just a bland, blah nothing kind of scent. There is nothing unusual about it. I didn't notice any great staying power either. This is definitely going back.

on 5/8/2009 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So I went to kohls recently and smelled both Burberry and CanCan.. I fell in love with CanCan instantly and wanted to buy it. I already had a Paris Hilton perfume so I went for the burberry one. Today I returned the Burberry and happily bought the CanCan perfume. It was the 1.7oz and it is the parfum. I got that, the shower gel, and lotion for 30 dollars at Kohls. I was ecstatic.
It smells so great. I would say it is a mix of Pink Sugar and Midnight fantasy. That is just my personal opinion.
I love it. I would smell it on other girls when they would come to me at work and loved it! I had to get it for myself!
I love love love love it!

This is liquid candy in a bottle. LOVE this stuff. If you don't like sweet scents, then you won't like this but I love it! It's Pink Sugar without that burnt smell and it lasts. You can get it for a song on ebay. I've already purchased a backup bottle.

on 4/27/2009 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is amazing. Lasts forever (much better than Just Me), smells like cotton candy. Love the bottle too.

Hands down my absolute favorite fragrance!! I bought mine last summer and im almost done the bottle! Smells sweet, but not too sweet has a long lasting scent and alot of people compliment me on it!

I hate her but love her products! I used Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton and loved it but was wanting something new. So I only tried these because, like I said I liked the orignal. It's very nice and I have gotten a lot of compliments. I have a work friend who is VERY VERY smell sensitive and will get sick at the slightest thing and we were standing outside talking and even she complimented me on how "really good" I smelled and asked what I was wearing. More grown up than her other fragrances. Musky but light, very clean. Perfect for the 20-25 set.

Popular Fragrances