E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/8/2012 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this brush every day, and it's perfect! It collects the perfect amount of eyeshadow, and applies smoothly. My only criticism is the metal attachment on this brush and two others broke, but I can glue it together.

on 11/5/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Love this brush & for the price, I'm happy to have found it. I highly recommend anyone purchasing this versatile eyeshadow brush.

on 10/19/2012 8:30:00 PM

great brush for packing on eyeshadow
does not shed and great for the eyelid area
have 3 backups
wil buy again!

on 10/18/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is another E.L.F. must have. The brush is very soft and makes application a breeze. There is no tugging of the eye and not much fallout during application. Because the bristles are somewhat on the short round side, there's not alot of give to the brush. It stays put and applies the eyeshadow nice and evenly. I washed this brush before using and notice that I had ZERO shedding.

After trying this brush, and realizing just how good it is, I immediately made a repeat trip to Dollar Tree to purchase 4 more.

on 9/22/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this brush on a whim. I have to say, I love it! I end up using this more than my more expensive brushes. This one is great for applying and blending eyeshadow. Don't be put off by the low price. This brush is great.

on 9/13/2012 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have more then my share of brushes everything from Chanel to Hakuhodo, Technique and Sigma. Not impressed by MAC so I don't own any. I do and have owned ELF brushes for at least 3 or more years yes the are the 1.00 brushes . They are my everyday makeup brushes and believe me I have put them through the ringer. Yes I had one that shed a few airs but these brushes are great they are true work horses. They apply product really well and are a breeze to clean. Love Love Love!

I think these are terrific quality for the price! $1 per brush is wayyy better than I've been able to find with any other brand, and of the fifteen or so different shapes and sizes of brushes I've gotten, I've only found two that shed bristles (as other people have complained). Both were eyeshadow brushes, by the way. I've never had that problem with their foundation or powder brushes.
Overall, one of my most-used brands of brush--though honestly, that's mostly because of the extremely low price.

on 9/9/2012 5:10:00 PM

I have several of these brushes, they are great! The E.L.F "C" brush is my favorite but these are very close and are only a dollar. Some of the brushes are poor quality but than some of them are above average quality. I have about six of them over a year they haven't shed and wash up nicely., I tossed two of them because the top wasn't on right. Overall definitely worth the dollar.

on 8/17/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WOW! I adore the ELF brushes! I first purchased an eyeshadow brush a few months ago and knew I had to get more when I found myself reaching for it over my more expensive brushes every morning. They are flexible, durable, and last a very long time with proper cleaning. I will buy them all...I even like them better than my eco tools!

on 8/17/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm officially in love with all the elf brushes. They're so cheap, and most of them are so high quality! This one is so inexpensive (a dollar) and so fluffy and amazing for applying my eyeshadow. It's super easy to blend with, and I absolutly adore it. Would recomend to everyone.