L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 3/6/2010 12:20:00 PM

This is a really good mascara. It lengthens and separates wonderfully, and creates no clumping. I like the wand, it's very tiny and is great for getting every lash and doesn't smudge on the bottom lashline. (ahem, lashblast!)

I have it in blackest black, and it is very dark.
Love this mascara! :)

I only took one lippie off because it is hard as crap to get off!

on 2/28/2010 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I quite like mascara, it lengthens my lashes nicely and it doesn't clump. The formula isn't too dry or too wet. I think it is a good mascara for the day time because it gives a bit of length and makes my lashes look quite neat, its a mascara I wear to give a sort of natural look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this product much. it lengthens quite well but it clumps so badly (which is ironic considering it is called "clean definition") i will not be buying this again.

on 2/1/2010 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this accidentally (I wanted the regular Telescopic) and didn't notice until I had gotten it home and opened it. I was pretty disappointed by this product - it created lots of clumps did nothing for lengthening or thickening my lashes. If you're looking for a "clean" mascara that gives you a more natural look (but without clumping), try Cover Girl's Lash Exact - the one in the purple tube. This mascara was just a waste of $7.50.

on 1/29/2010 7:42:00 PM

this mascara is realy amazing in my opinion - the way i wear it is i curl my lashes then apply a medium coat of this mascara an then apply max factor false lash affect mascara on top . if you cant get maxfactor where you live ive heard that covergirl does an exact copy of the mascara but ive forgot what its called sorry .

on 1/28/2010 12:52:00 PM

This product is def. NOT worth the money...clumps and is difficult to apply to all lashes. The only positive is that it's good for getting the very edges of your lashes.

on 1/28/2010 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i read some really great things about this product online so i purchased it about an hour ago. i was so excited to try it after reading that it was the "best drugstore mascara" so many people said they had ever used!! HOWEVER. it is absolutely horrible. i have naturally long and thick lashes so i just like a mascara to coat and define with no clumping! this stuff instantly clumped and gave me spider lashes. i dont use a lash brush because i never have to with good mascara...i guess if i used one it would be a bit better but clean definition's claim is that it has a "patented no clump brush" so i shouldnt have to! it is awful, i am so disappointed because it was not cheap (as drugstore mascaras go) at $15 canadian before tax and i feel i completely wasted my money. im actually going to go back to the drugstore today and pick up my trusty maybelline great lash big mascara. at least i know it wont clump until its time for a new one! what a drag. please save yourself the trouble and the $15!!

on 1/24/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The best drugstore mascara I've tried yet. I love that its "clean definition" because clumpy eye lashes drive me crazy and this product has lived up to its title, at least so far. Definitely worth picking up and trying

on 1/20/2010 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favorite drug store mascara. Makes my already long lashes even longer and more defined. No clumping & no smudging. Love the wand too, really seperates my lashes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this mascara with an undying passion. it does exactly what it claims to do, lengthen and define without clumping. it's a breeze to apply and gives a relatively natural look.
the only reason i gave it a 4/5 lippy rating is because it tends to smudge a little by the end of the day. it's not too much of a problem, but i definitely dislike the look. i wish it came in a waterproof version, which would be better.
but apart from the lasting power, everything is absolutely perfect! i've gone through two tubes and i still love it.

Popular Mascaras