Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 3/29/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

this is my favourite base coat. I've tried others, including Orly's own Top/Bottom (gross stuff, that!) and I keep coming back to this one. It makes my OPI and Essie polishes last long, and keeps dark polishes from staining my nails. Must have in my beauty repertoire!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this product for $3-4 dollars at a discount salon store. So, it was a pretty food deal. I did a hungaer games nail design using this base coat 4 days ago, and my nails still look fresh and new! I LOVE IT! I WILL buy this again! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this because so many people seem to love it! I guess its a body chemistry thing, but it did not work for me at all. My polish peeled off in sheets every time I used it. And it stained my nails an orangey color.

on 3/4/2012 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw this recommended online on some beauty site and thought it would be a great base coat. I tried it many times and didn't find that it performed well. It feels like it never really dries, doesn't make your polish last longer, and it's over-priced. I had my polish start to peel the very next day.

on 2/21/2012 1:14:00 PM

I didn't realize it, but I wasn't REALLY using this stuff to its full potential until I tried the bonder "sandwich" (or the sticky sandwich- if you Google either, lots of results come up). Let me just say that the lasting power of a manicure using this technique is fantastic! I have had manicures last for 8-10 days, easily, with only minor tip wear. I've been using this technique steadily with every manicure now for months, as I only change my polish once a week. I definitely recommend this product and the sandwich technique. Try it- I think you'll be impressed!

on 2/16/2012 3:53:00 PM

BEST BASE COAT EVER. It's my new HG. I'm one of those people who can't keep nail polish on their fingers for more than a day, and this really helps! My polish lasts for a week now! It dries quickly and is super smooth, and really does grip the polish.

Best base coat I've used, hands down. My nail polish doesn't chip for days, nor does it allow certain reds to stain my fingernails despite using a base coat. This really grips the polish and gives you a smooth base to work from. I don't need a ridge filler, either.

on 1/28/2012 10:17:00 PM

I was very impressed with this product! I have tried so many different nail products that claim to keep polish from chipping or wearing, but this stuff REALLY works! I was so happy! I was wearing acrylic nails for a while because I can never keep nail polish on without chipping for more than a day it seems like, but i got tired of the acrylic nails and took them off. Like I said nail polish on my natural nails never stays on for long so it was hardly worth it to paint my nails. I tried the Orly rubberized formula as a base coat and then applied the nail polish and the polish stayed on without chipping at all for about 4-5 days! I even went bowling and the polish didnt chip. this stuff is HG! will definitely purchase again!

on 1/21/2012 5:09:00 PM

I can not believe this product works! I was doubtful, but it really does. I am one of those people who can not wear polish for more than a day without it chipping, the manicure with this stuff as the base, is on day four without any chips! For me, that's nothing short of impressive.

on 1/18/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is the best base coat I've used. It makes my hairs shinny even after I remove the nail polish. The polish goes on very nicely and doesn't chip until days. I'm going to try Orly other nail products!

Top Rated Orly Products