Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.3

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12 16 Alkyl Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract (Feverfew), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Magnesium Aspartate, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Aspartate, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Steareth 2, Steareth 12, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Water

on 9/7/2011 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For a drug-store product this is quite pricey....
i loved this. Initial application was fine, it smelled a little funky, but i didnt care. it made me smooth and less red later throughout the day, ( i dont have a problem with either today --no thanks to this) but i noticed each time i used this, a few days later i'd get a pimple... so i stopped using it and the pimple stopped coming back. will not repurchase

on 8/27/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The only thing I dislike about this product is the price. at $17 it's almost unjustifyably expensive for a drugstore brand.

But I do love it. It goes on so smoothly and dries down really nicely on my oily skin. I like that there's SPF as well as a 3.0% avobenzone UVA blocker.

It's glorious alone, but in the summer months I currently mix it with my spf 70 neutrogena sunblock (which is a bit greasy by itself but is fine with the Aveeno).

Redness hasn't been too much of a problem for me now that my acne is dying down, but my skin is still very sensitive and I'm sure that using this every day has helped calm it a lot.

on 8/20/2011 7:18:00 PM

Update: I am still using this moisturizer. I switch up during the winter but now that it is the spring/summer season, I have gone back to it. Seems to be the only moisturizer that I have found with SPF that does not break me out. It still will burn like crap if I get it in my eyes but that's a small price to pay for sun protection.

I am currently using this moisturizer since my prescription topical is drying out my skin. This has a whipped consistency but still seems to hydrate my usually oily skin. It does have a strong fragrance but that doesn't bother me. Really like this at the moment!

on 8/7/2011 5:25:00 AM

LOVE this. It's the first non-greasy spf 30 moisturiser I have tried. Absorbs really quickly and I don't notice it's on a couple of minutes after applying.

on 8/2/2011 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I recieved this product as a free sample. I was hesitant to try it because of the low ratings, but im so glad that i did. for ref, i have sensitive, acne prone skin. This made my skin feel so smooth and soft. I didnt get any breakouts at all. the smell is a bit odd though.

on 7/24/2011 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is pretty good. Not spectacular, but I'm rating it a 4 because most lotions burn my sensitive skin, and this does not. It moisturizes pretty well, doesn't irritate, and doesn't make me break out. Also, my mineral makeup goes on smoothly after using it. I don't like the way that any lotions with spf feel on my skin, but I've given up trying to find anything that's oil-free, for sensitive skin, and doesn't have an spf. Overall, it's a good product, and I will continue to use it for day-time moisture.

on 7/13/2011 8:36:00 PM

Dear ladies and gentlemen with combination to oily skin,
Please do not buy products that are made for those with dry skin or rosacea. It will make your skin look and feel greasier and oilier than it already is. Then you will be upset and write negative comments about a product that wasn't made for you.

I have combination skin but I bought this product because my topical acne creams dried my skin out until it started to flake. This product saved my skin and I loved it!

on 6/27/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is very thick and greasy made my skin even more oily and does not help with soothing my redness it actually clogged some of my pores

on 6/21/2011 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Doesn't help much with the redness. And I could not stand the lotion's fragrance on my face. Too perfumey!

on 6/8/2011 6:54:00 PM

This product did not help me at all. The first couple times I used it, it burned when I put it on my skin. After awhile my skin got used to it, the effects were worse. I have combination skin and this made my skin REALLY oily and yet still dry and flaky in parts. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you have trouble with oil or really dry skin.

Popular Moisturizers