Urban Decay Eyeshadow (All)

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/23/2008 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have an Urban Decay eyeshadow pallette with these colors: Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie (my favorite), Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, and Sin. Every single one of these are shimmery, glittery, and metallic. They are so terrifically bold and dense, and perfect to mix together or blend. Smooth stuff, and it's not powdery (it won't dust all over your face). I won't even bother buying other eye shadows. They make my eyes stick out and look dramatic, but whether you want them dramatic or light is your choice, you can use Urban Decay eye shadow both ways. It's a definite recommendation. And the packaging is always gorgeous!

on 1/1/2008 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't too happy with these. I tried a dark color and a shimmer color to line my eyes and they were just too dull and didn't pop. I also felt like I needed more than one coat for the dark color. I felt mac was 10x's better.

on 12/28/2007 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I swear, every time I go into Ulta or Sephora I'm tempted to buy one of these shadows even though I already have a ton. They have an amazing assortment of colors that will look the same on your eyes as in the box and last forever. Definitely my "HG" brand for eyeshadow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love these eyeshadows i brought the Urban Decay Deluxe Box (available at Sephora $36) and there is some really pretty colours in the box. the colours are really pigmented and it is really smooth and they are really great
GO AND BUY THEM LOL

on 12/27/2007 12:05:00 AM

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. goes on smooth and has such amazing colors. MAC has got NOTHING on Urban Decay when it comes to eyeshadow. HG!

on 12/18/2007 11:24:00 AM

Highly pigmented, best colors, easily applied with your fingertips, and lasts ALL NIGHT with the eyeshadow primer.

on 12/13/2007 5:46:00 AM

UD has some awesome eyeshadows, very pigmented, highly blendable, pretty long-lasting wearability (especially with UDPP, lasts forever) and a good variety of fun colors although some can be a bit glittery for everyday wear. I love that they fit my MAC palette (after I de-pot them) instead of carrying around a million e/s pots.

on 12/9/2007 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff lasts, blends well and comes in the greatest colors.

on 11/29/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love UD's "Sin." I am extremely fair-skinned and this is the perfect neutral for me. It's definitely in the "champagne" category--not too peachy or pink, but definitely not bright white like Polyester Bride.

I use this almost daily. This weekend, I couldn't find it and panicked until I found it fallen under my makeup cabinet. *whew*

on 11/24/2007 10:50:00 AM

I have several of these shadows and they all seem to have different textures depending on color.

My favorite is YDK, a shimmery cool brown, not too dark, not too light. I also love Baked, a shimmery gold. It comes pretty close to a shadow I have been trying to find for a long time, a replacement for a warm gold that Aveda used to make. So far I haven't found it, but this one comes close. As I am not in my 20's, I try not to overdo it with the shimmery shadows, but use them sheerly or as liners. The two above mentioned really bring out the green and hazel tones in brown eyes.

The most recent color I got is Stalker, I usually love purples, and it looked like a cool toned purple under the store's flourescent lighting. However, when I got it home and tried it on, it looked like I had been crying or punched in the eye, way too much of a red-purple. And it has silver sparkles in it. I think this one will go into the "Halloween" makeup bag!

All in all, I would recommend UD shadows, the colors are vibrant and rich and they stay on well. The price is reasonable too.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products