Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 5/22/2013 4:02:00 PM

I am a mascara junkie, probably like most girls on this site. I have tried pretty much every kind, and I mean at least 30 different kinds. Seriously. This is the only mascara I have ever bought more than once. I have bought it at least 6 or 7 times throughout the years. I pretty much always have a tube, along with others I am currently trying, always on a quest to discover some new amazing mascara. I have also tried the different kinds of Hypnose such as Hynose Drama and Hypnose Doll Lashes and Hypnose Star, and I still always preferred the regular Hypnose. It is really a great mascara. I know it is pricey, but some things are just worth the splurge, and this is one of them. I usually use it with LancĂ´me's Cils Booster, and the two together make your lashes look AMA-ZING.

on 5/21/2013 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have yet to find a mascara that beats the good ole drug store mascaras. This is pricey, the product itself is okay but mine dryed up half the way through using it. The way I see it is why spend triple or double the cost on so called 'high end' mascaras when drug store mascara are cheaper and better quality

on 5/19/2013 4:02:00 AM

Very very good mascara I must say but pricey! It's the best counter brand of mascara I've tried so far. The lashes really stand and hold! And the effect is almost like fake lashes.

on 5/16/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Favourite mascara, love Lancôme mascaras in general, haven't found any other brand that performs better. As they're quite expensive, I often try other cheaper brands in between but I always come back to these.
This one never clumps regardless of how many coats I use and doesn't leave me with panda eyes, even after 14hrs of wear. Love it!

on 5/9/2013 7:50:00 PM

I am in love!! I got this as a sample to try before I bought a full size and I will definitely be purchasing one! The brush is great and not too thick and long, and it does what it is supposed to - lengthens, volumises and it even seems to curl my lashes. Best mascara I have ever tried.

on 5/7/2013 7:21:00 PM

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. When I'm wearing this I regularly get comments on my lashes. Because of the price I sometimes try other mascaras but am always disappointed. So for the results I get I think the price is worth it.

I used to use Japanese brand mascara and this is my first Lancôme mascara.It add length and separates the lashes. But it smearing after 2~3 hours.Quite disappointed ...I will not purchase it again .

on 5/5/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It irritated my eyelids the same as Dior Blackout (what are they putting in these overpriced mascaras, cheap brands don't irritate my skin at all!!) I was wanting a mascara to give volume, length with lots of drama like falsies, this mascara falls miserably short. In additition to causing sensitivity and redness around my lids, it doesn't give a better performance than any other brand, a pretty average overpriced everyday mascara

on 4/27/2013 6:25:00 PM

I have stubborn straight Asian lashes, which need a mascara that will give the extra "oomph". This mascara certainly does it! I am a mascara junky always buying and trying new mascaras. This one is one of the few I keep repurchasing.

I like both the formula and the wand. In the beginning, as with many mascaras, the formula is a bit too wet for my lashes, making them fall down a bit after applying. But this mascara gives my lashes length, separates them and is buildable (too much might make it a bit clumpy though). This is definitely my everyday mascara.

I am a huge Lancôme mascara fan and this is by far my favorite, but to be honest I use hypnose with definicils. I am constantly asked if I have fake lashes on. I like the hypnose alone because of the way my lashes look separated and full, never clumpy or spidery. I use the definicils for the lengthening effect. I know it is a bit pricey this way, but is completely worth it.

Popular Mascaras