Clean & Clear blackhead eraser scrub

2.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne medication). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth 21, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Jojoba Esters

on 3/7/2010 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product didn't work for me so much; I think it's just not strong enough. First, it doesn't contain nearly enough scrubbing beads. Second, the creamy formula of the scrub just doesn't feel like it's working very well and doesn't get my face squeaky clean. I don't notice my skin any cleaner after using this, I think I just need something more astringent. I much prefer Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit scrub.

on 2/15/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i did not like this product at all! the texture was weird and it did not clear any of my blackheads. using baking soda and water is sooo much better

I'm surprised by the reviews on this one. I was actually impressed by it. It did unclogged some of my pores, and left my face really smooth. I just rubbed in circles for several minutes. I have acne prone skin and did not notice that it broke me out. I repurchased the walgreens knock off and actually liked that better. It had a nicer smell and a tingly clean feeling.

on 1/10/2010 7:40:00 PM

I think this actually broke me out... weird. It definitely irritates me as well.

on 12/18/2009 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have blackheads on my cheeks and purchased this in hopes of clearing them up a bit. At first, I felt like this did NOTHING for me. I ended up chucking the bottle in one of my bathroom drawers. That is until one week when I found it and decided I could at least use it as a quick night time wash for my face. By the end of that week I did notice a significant decrease in the number of blackheads on my face. I realized that this product is effective, but it's just a matter of being consistent with it. My blackhead problem isn't completely solved, but I do owe it to this product for the slightly better condition of my skin.

on 11/29/2009 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I don't know why everyones giving this bad reviews! I've used this product for about a fortnight and I've noticed a significant difference, no I still do have a few blackheads but from a couple of metres away my skin looks really clear. Beware to people with dy skin because it can be a little drying- I usually have slightly oily skin but this takes most of that away.

on 11/11/2009 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Useless product. Does not do anything for blackhead. The beads are too big which irritated my sensitive skin. Definitely won't repurchase. Total waste of money in my opinion!

on 10/27/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I inherited this from my sister who used a good portion of it. But I have to say 1. It smelt like Mayo. I put some on my face and literally almost gagged. Absolutely disgusting! 2. It made my face feel dirty so I had to wash it again with my usual face wash. This product was not for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i'm surprised by this.. i think it's worked pretty well in the past couple of days. better than any other blackhead product i've used...and easier than wearing mint julep mask in my t-zone every night!

update: just kidding.. it sucks.

on 10/25/2009 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this product is okay by its self. not really an exfoliating scrub. but if you pair it up with an exfoliating scrub, its heaven for your face(= i paired mine up with the st ives scrub. use it two times a week and my face is soft as a baby's butt(= and i believe it doesnt really get rid of acne but it doesnt cause any!

Popular Scrubs