TiGi Bed Head Manipulator

Aqua (water/eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, PVP/VA Copolymer, Petralatum, Oleth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, SEA-Oleth-3 Phosphate, DEA-Oleth-10 Phosphate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl, Tetrastearate, PEG-6, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl alcohol,Coumarin, Limonene, PEG-45M, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).

I use this after I'm done drying my hair, run a little through and go over it again with my dryer on the cool setting. Makes it stay and no frizz. Interesting smell

on 8/11/2006 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this! My favorite had been Retro Hair's Forming Fiber, but it's very difficult to find - my salon can't even get it, though they order it all the time. Manipulator works just as well. It gives my short, fine hair tons of lift and volume. Plus, it helps to condition my colot-treated hair. Highly recommend!

on 7/15/2006 12:01:00 PM

I used to have short, spikey hair, and this stuff was great. Especially on my fine, thin hair, if you use the correct amount it will not look greasy. Use sparingly!!

on 6/20/2006 11:47:00 PM

This is the WORST higher end styling product that I have ever used. The packaging and smell are absolutely beautiful. The smell definitely got me to buy this product when I was in the salon. It's way too heavy to use on my super fine hair, even the smallest amount makes my hair greasy and globby at any length.

on 4/11/2006 2:01:00 PM

I have tried so many styling products, and this one is definetly the best. I used it for years when I had short hair to make it flip up at the ends and look a little funky. Now that I have medium length hair, it works great for adding body and making my hair do anything I want it to do. It makes it flippy, it tames flyaways, and it helps when I feel like teasing it up a bit and working the vampy look. And it smells amazing. Just a little bit goes a long way though. Otherwise it can be too sticky.

on 3/15/2006 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is great for very short hair. The fragrance is one of the reasons that I like it. It is a little pricey, but the product lasts awhile. A little bit goes a long way. Your hair gets greasy if you use too much.

on 2/28/2006 5:42:00 PM

I have bought this product a couple of time before. Once it leaked out all over the place and had to clean the gunk up from my bathroom cabinet... needless to say I was not a happy camper after that -- basically the packaging sucks. Needless to say, I like this product and use it everyday on a little by little basis. Take a fingertip scoop out and rub it in my hands till it feels "dry", then I glide my hand along my hair to give added definition. Keeps the hair in place... love it.

on 2/14/2006 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! You can use it on short hair to spike it and long hair for hold when doing an updo. You don't need a lot and it smells just like bubblegum. I have repurchased this quite a few times since it has come out.

This is truly my love. I love this so much. I have short/medium length hair and spike it. I've been looking for a good spiker and I think maybe have found it.
I hate the pricetag, but it's worth it once in awhile. The only thing I don't like about this product is after awhile, my hair starts to fall. I dread that.
I mean, the reason I pay so much is because I want my hair spiked allll day, not just 3 hours..Totally understandable though. Small enough to fit in my pocket/bag..I thank The Angry Chair in Wethersfield,CT for introducing me to this. Thanks Angry Chair :)

on 1/20/2006 4:32:00 PM

I love this stuff! I have medium-long naturally wavy/curly hair that usually frizzes. My stylist recently turned me on to the Bed Head & Catwalk lines. I use this after the Curls Rock line, once I finish difusing my hair. I just swipe a little onto my fingertips, rub into the palms of my hands and scrunch into my curls. It leaves them defined and not overly heavy. The coconut smell is great. A little pricey, but so worth it!