Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 8/12/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got it as a gift from my cousin. I hated the smell and I thought it's too strong for my taste. I was teenager back then. But everybody liked how I smell whenever I wore it. I started to wear it so that people would compliment me. After the bottle which really last so long ran out I stopped using it. After 7 years I bought it again to give it an another chance because I missed how people compliment how nice I smell.

Originally received this as a gift from Boston Store. Long staying power about 5-8 hours for me. This used to be my go to perfume. After using it for about 2 years, it no longer captivates me. The initial bloom of orange blossoms smells like synthetic oranges to me now. Gives me a headache sometimes.

I did receive many compliments. My recommendation is to buy a small bottle. It is verrry strong. So one spray or 2 max will do.

on 8/7/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yep, count me in as one of those who always gets compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. I bit the bullet and splurged on the 3.4 oz. bottle but for finally discovering the holy grail, signature scent, it is worth it.

on 8/7/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this juice. I know everyone and their dog wears it but so do I (don't have a dog )
This is my everyday perfume, light, uncomplicated, lasting and beautiful.

on 8/5/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I get a million compliments everytime I wear this purfume, not kidding. I work as a beauty advisor and whenever I wear this to work I sell at least 2 bottles a day due to customers asking what I am wearing, this stuff is gorgeous, simply the best word to describe it. It is so feminine and so sexy, so in love! Expesive but you wont regret it!

on 8/1/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Walking through the department store and saw this. Sprayed it in on and OMG...I fell in love. That was last week. I couldn't get it off my mind. i was alternating between Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh. Ran out of both on the same day. So today I stopped and bought the parfum. I loved Chanel 22 which is no longer sold. Now I have a new Chanel love. Soft but bold scent. I would describe it as sexy soft fresh. Love it!

on 7/26/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Expensive but sooo worth it! Love this fragrance it is very feminine and youthful.

on 7/25/2013 11:23:00 AM

I think you can tell the quality of a fragrance by how long it lasts. This fragrance has serious lasting power, so much more than almost any perfume I have ever tried. Normally this would be a plus, but I am not a big fan of this perfume really. It is too strong smelling for me, but don't get me wrong, it's not bad. It is pleasant enough when sprayed lightly but not something I would ever pick for myself or wear every day. It has an expensive smell to it, you can tell it is well blended and well thought out.

My mum adores this perfume and it suits her really well. On me, it smells almost sour and a little sharp. I won't be buying this again, but the bottle is beautiful and I do like some of the other Chanel fragrances.

on 7/15/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This perfume does not smell the same when purchased in different countries. I have been using CM for years so i know exactly how it smells. It was afterall my favourite perfume worn daily.The one bought in Canada (from Murale) is truly wonderful, richer and longer-lasting. I get compliments using this. Then i moved to the UK and bought another bottle at one of those big Boots store in the city centre (i don't think there is a likelihood that Boots sells fakes as they are a reputable company). The Canadian one is way better. The UK version smells lighter, a tad fruitier and doesn't have such long-lasting effect as the Canadian one. Its like as if the UK version has been diluted. I still have some left from the Canadian one, so i can compare them both....and it is different. I only need to spray the canadian version just thrice and its enough to last for hours. With the UK version, forget it. Three sprays will last maybe 2 hours. As long as i am in the UK, i won't be buying this anymore.

on 6/11/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the soft, sexy dry down of this fragrance but could kick myself for purchasing the EDT instead of the EDP. I was trying to save myself a few bucks, but it would have worth it to splurge on the parfum because I know from experience that it lasts a lot longer. Plus the EDP bottle is much fancier, lol! Oh, well...... next time. At least it's almost summer so I can deal with it being a lighter version for the next few months. I feel very classy when I wear this fragrance, and I think it works for either day or night. It's definitely a signature fragrance-type of scent. Love it!

Popular Fragrances