St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 4/30/2014 11:56:00 PM

Its a little abrasive to use on the face everyday so I use it at least once a week right after a shower. But the exfoliating beads feel good and as soon as I wash it off I swear my face looks so clean!

on 4/30/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used this scrub for a few months now and I've noticed that my skin feels a lot more softer. But the thing I love most of all is that it's paraben free, and it smells so good! While some may find the walnut shells a bit too abrasive, I don't find them harsh at all (better than having plastic micro-beads clogging your pores).

on 4/30/2014 5:01:00 AM

I have used this product on and off for a few years now and keep coming back to it. One of the best scrubs I've used. The price is very affordable. Really does work at keeping blemishes at bay and my skin smooth. I use it every second day.

My teen daughter uses the original formula and I use the one with salicylic acid. We both get great results - it seems to suit my sensitive, blotchy, spotty, rosacea skin very well without causing any soreness, whereas other more expensive brands have failed me. I am having to stick to a very simple skincare regime these days as my skin is so problematic now I am in the peri-menopause and estrogen dominant so suffering from hormonal jawline acne, very dry skin with oily patches, rosacea etc. I am very surprised and delighted as it's such good value.

on 4/22/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just bought this product a week ago and it has my skin feeling and looking GREAT. I needed a daily face scrub that I could use that would maintain my acne free skin, and this works perfectly! I use it every morning and night as my nightly routine, I rinse with cold water, pat dry my face and finish with my Aveeno SPF 15 moisturizer!! :)

on 4/16/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always have this on hand and its an HG product for me. I have been using it for years. It really scrubs your face clean and removes the dead skin. Do not use this daily though. It will feel harsh and leave marks if you do.

I like to use this with my Olay Scrub brush. It's a wonderful product that has been duped so many times now. They now have a more sensitive formula that is great for more frequent use.

on 4/15/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has stayed by my sink since I was a teenager and I'm in my mid-30s now. I am oily and not very sensitive, even though I'm fair, so I use this several times a week with no problems. Contains a lot more coarse graininess than other exfoliating products, which I like. Gets the job done. Cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

what happend to this product it used to be great in teen years and now they changed the formalation I am not stupid and is got glass product and rocks just google the ingredients.

on 4/15/2014 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Price and packaging and well the smell are the only good things about this scrub.
As a teenager I used to use it and for my really oily face it worked well, then all of the sudden I dont know what happened if the formula changed or maybe my face changed (skin texture and concerns) but it just gave me really small skin colored bumps on my face, it made my acne worst and it was too abrasive for my non-sensitive skin. People say the one in the jar is better and the green tea one, I'll just have to try'em!

on 4/8/2014 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This has been my holy grail product since my teens! I am now 25 years old and have definitely learned to use this scrub more efficiently. You must be gentle when using this*** and only use 2, maybe 3 times a week. I will be purchasing this forever :)

Popular Scrubs