Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

I love these! I hate having to wait forever for my nails to dry, and with this it only takes a minute! :D The colors I have are hot red, clear, hot pink, and this blue-purple shade. Last around a week with the rimmel 60 second top coat. For the price and color range their amazing!

on 9/28/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love, love, love these!!! They are great dry fast and last really long!!

on 9/8/2010 7:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love these nail polishes! They dry so fast and have the most gorgeous colours available.

on 8/16/2010 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One fo the best nail polishes I have ever used. With three coats (my normal number of coats for polish) and a top coat I can get usually three, sometimes five and have managed seven days without chipping. For the price, it's unbeatable. My favourite colour is Pulsating, a bright bright BRIGHT shocking pink.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great colour range, so easy to apply and dries fast - 2 coats is perfect. I would advise using a top coat though as it may start to chip kind of quickly.

on 6/14/2010 10:08:00 PM

I have this in a bright red. I am not sure if the polish is old, or if it really is just bad quality. It left my nails very streaky and odd looking.

on 6/5/2010 5:47:00 PM

I find that while this nail polish needs more than one coat to show the right colour intensity, it does stay on for a long time. However it is easy to get off with remover. In general I think these are good quality products and have some decent colour choices. One more thing...it dries REALLY fast. Awesome in that way.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these little bottles of Rimmel nail polish. They have some fantastic colour ranges and literally all you need is two coats to get a decent colour. however i ALWAYS put three coats on for any nail polish. They are fast drying--- not 60 seconds!! but fast

on 5/27/2010 8:27:00 AM

I am talking about the newest formula. OK it takes a bit longer than 60 seconds but it wipes the timer clean because it is super fast drying even with 2 coats. I find this to be chip resistant and the colours are spot on and the price is dirt cheap.

MORE SHADES PLEASE RIMMEL!

on 5/26/2010 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love their colors,. The formulation is good but it peeled off my nails in 24 hours.