Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 12/14/2014 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally love this foundation for it's price! It gives a very great coverage and super affordable absolutely my fave foundation of all time ! The only thing that I dislike about this foundation is that it doesn't stay on all day so you would definitely need to touch up .

on 12/13/2014 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I finished a bottle of this, and I haven't repurchased since. I found that it was a good colour match for my skin, which is hard for me to find, but it definitely can have a greasy feeling on the skin. The coverage is also quite sheer, and doesn't build up well. During the summer, this foundation is super oily on me and I have combo skin that can be oily. This foundation really brings out the oil in my skin, and therefore it needs to be set with a powder, more than once.

I think the line has a decent amount of shades, but most people who have anything other than dry or normal skin may find this too oily. It's also got little coverage and won't cover any marks or spots that someone may want to conceal. I've had tinted moisturizers give me more coverage than this.

The finish is quite dewy, which is nice during cooler months. The finish also looks natural, which is nice. Probably best for people with skin without any problems. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin. It is not a long-lasting foundation. As a side note, the bottle does not come with a pump, so it's easy to waste product or use too much.

The amount of money used on this foundation could easily be used for a better one. I've never seen testers for this foundation so finding a match may be difficult as well. Save your money and choose a foundation with a better formula.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was good for the years I worked overnight and never saw the sun (my fair skin didn't need much coverage) It is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Had a dewy finish going on, and as the night wore on, it disappeared. Not worth the price, more for a younger face. Really moisturizing though.

on 12/8/2014 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not impressed at all, it has no coverage and extremely oily. Can only wear in winter. It doesn't last that long either. If you have a flawless skin it will make it more glowing but if you have spots & blemishes I wouldn't recommend.

on 12/7/2014 10:34:00 AM

I gave this foundation 3 out of five stars. So I thought it was a little better than average. I have oily combination skin. I am also extremely fair. I bought the lightest shade which was 110, and it wasn't so dark that I cant use it....but it could have been lighter even still. I applied this with a beauty blender, clean fingers, and also a flat top foundation brush. I prefer the brush for the best coverage. It has light to medium coverage. More medium when using a buffing or flat top brush. It covers what it needs to for me to be comfortable. I can still see freckles and some acne scaring peaking through. The finish of this is my favorite part of this product. Unlike Revlon's Photo Ready this leaves a beautiful glow without any visible flecks of glitter or shimmer. The problem with that is for people with oily skin "dewy" foundations don't hold up as well through out the day. That being said as long as I set this foundation good with powder, it lasts me very well with little touch ups. I would definitely repurchase even for those more natural days of makeup. I would especially recommend this foundation in the colder months when the wind sucks the life out of your skin. This gives the life back!!!

on 11/30/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Overall i would give this product 2 out of 5 stars. It is easy to apply and it feels very light weight. Cons are that it wears of easily and it makes your skin look orange and oily after only an hour of wear. It looks great at first but i will not be buying this product again.

on 11/26/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was very disappointed after using this foundation, I found that it didn't 'fit me' at all as it gave me an orange look as well as a very dewy look which made my skin look really greasy. I also found that the coverage was very light so if you're looking to cover blemishes or even out your skin tone, this foundation is not for you. I wouldn't be buying this product again.

on 11/26/2014 11:47:00 AM

This foundation did not really work for me. I have normal/combination skin and the foundation made me look very very dewy (oily/wet type face) I think this would be great for people with dry skin. I do like the fact that it is dermatologist tested and it did not break me out - but again, for my type of face it sadly just didn't work!

on 11/20/2014 8:57:00 AM

I was impressed to see how many different opinions exist about this product. I bought it and then I read the reviews and I was like "oh, God no"..anyway I have combination skin who can get really oily some days (still trying to figure out why) but that is basically the only imperfection of my skin. I have no scars or acne or anything else to cover. I have to say I was not that disappointed by the product. It does give a dewy finish and I always use powder with it and it looks really natural after a few hours..even with a closer look it doesn't really seem that I wear foundation. I bought the color "classic ivory" and it pretty similar to my skin and it doesn't really oxidize. It doesn't have a long stay power, but again its fine for everyday use and it also feels really comfortable. Some things I have to point out:
1. I bought mine in the Netherlands and it had a pump!! I don't know why that doesn't happen in all countries
2. The weather here is really cold right now, so I believe that it would get greasy on warmer climats..
3. It's not ideal for a full longstay coverage.. But its great if you want something to even out your skin color and you don't have many imperfections.

I wouldn't repurchase, but to be honest, I always like to try new foundations and rarely stick into the same..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Reaaaaaally greasy and heavy despite using primer and powder. Too liquidy and escapes the glass container too quickly. Plus, oxidation turns any color into an orangey-red. Ugh I remember when a friend and I were using this makeup but in different shades, we always looked too orangey red to others so we tossed out this foundation. And yes, I did the jawbone test in store with natural lighting, but I think the orangey-redness is caused by oxidation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl