Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 9/14/2013 1:48:00 AM

I love this mascara as I have fairly long eyelashes but need volume which is what this mascara gives me. I also will only wear waterproof mascara so this suits me perfectly.

on 9/10/2013 2:35:00 PM

Thickens some, lengthens only a little, and smudges/flakes by mid-day. Did not hold curl either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This waterproof mascara holds a curl so incredibly well. Lasts and lasts throughout the day. No flakes or smudging. It also makes my lashes look thicker and longer. When I use an eyelash curler with this stuff, I get asked if my eyelashes are real. This mascara can be hard to remove, however, without a proper eye-makeup remover. Holding something like a cotton ball, with something like the oil-free Neutrogena eye make-up remover on the cotton ball, up to the eye for a number of seconds and then gently wiping away the makeup, can help break down the mascara. I was using Neutrogena's makeup removing towelettes but that took 15 minutes to properly remove the stuff. (I don't think the towelettes are the best for really long lasting waterproof mascara) So make sure you have something that can actually remove waterproof mascara or it will be a pain to remove. I think that this stuff is HG material. And the price makes me even more happy as I have used numerous high end mascaras over the years.

on 9/8/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does an amazing job for lengthening and adding volume to your lashes. It has a thick/wet formula which works good for long eyelashes (like myself;) ) . The brush is curved which works good for coating every lash and curling your eyelashes. Only problem was that even though it said it was waterproof it felt like a normal mascara-smudging in water (raccoon eyes..) , flaking, and smudging outside of water. Good price for a mascara though!

on 9/5/2013 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

When I first put this mascara on I thought I had found my Holy Grail, it lengthened and volumised effortlessly and held up the curl on my stubborn Asian lashes. But boy was I wrong, by the end of 2-3 hours I always end up with ridiculous smudging underneath my eyes and even above my eyelids! I have tried to make this work; I've tried powdering my concealer like crazy, using eye primer, not wearing eyeliner and putting less coats on, but to no avail! The confusing thing is this is a waterproof formula. This mascara is a complete fail for me as I would rather have unimpressive lashes than develop massive panda smudges before noon. I've seen it working for some people, but if you have oily lids then I don't recommend this at all!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i gave this mascara a 4 lippie review because it does everything it claims to. gives you full long lashes without the clumping or flaking. absolutely love this for a more dramatic eye look as it does do alot for the lashes. i would not run out and buy this again because i have way too many mascaras already, but i love this one.

I bought this thinking it would work like the other Maybelline mascara's, but it was not . I didn't not like this mascara. it didn't hold my curl at all , was very clumpy and overall didn't like it . normally I love Maybelline mascara but this one was a miss for me

on 8/29/2013 6:44:00 PM

I usually LOVE Maybelline mascaras but this one was awful. I may have just gotten a bad one. I love the regular Falsies but not the waterproof. It smudged all over my eye lids and it was extremely wet. It didn't make my eyelashes too clumpy but it hardly stayed on. More ended up on my lids then was on my lashes. It only lasted on me for about 1-2 hours. I don't have terribly oily lids and I don't usually have trouble with mascara. This was a total dud for me. If you wanna try the Falsies, get the regular version.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this mascara, it's one of the few waterproof drugstore mascaras that keep my curl. It starts getting clumpy after two coats, so one coat I think is enough. This mascara works best if you scrape the excess product from the brush using the edge of the tube opening so you don't waste the product.

on 8/28/2013 8:59:00 PM

I wish excited to try this. But it didn't do much for length, added more volume than anything else. Only 2/5 because it always ended up smudging to my under eye area:(

Popular Mascaras