Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Been using this since I was a little girl in dance recitals and throughout high school in plays and performances to remove heavy stage eye makeup. now i use this for everyday eye make up. easy to remove convinient pads. don't have to waste a wash cloth. decent price. highly recommend.

on 10/12/2010 9:29:00 AM

Love this product. Super convenient, fast way to get off eye makeup that other cleansers leave behind. 4 lippies b/c sometimes I feel like it's a little harsh (the texture of the pad, i mean), but overall I can't do without it.

on 10/12/2010 9:09:00 AM

I do not get the hype over this product and found it very average indeed. Still left makeup residue around my eyes. I find the Body Shop camomile remover, or Neutrogena, to be far better.

I used to be a dancer and this was the ONLY thing to remove my stage makeup. I have used this ever since I was 3 years old and I will never buy another eye makeup remover. With one light swipe over your eye, all makeup is gone.

on 9/25/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

very great for eye makeup removal!i luv neutrogena now but used to use this all the time

on 9/20/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Needed a non-liquid eye makeup remover to take on the airplane which would not use up space in my quart-sized bag that I use for more important liquids :) . I've used Almay products years ago which worked great for my sensitive skin at the time. However, this product is not great at all. First, the pads are too small. Second, I have to practically scrub with at least 2 pads per eye to get my eye makeup off (and I don't really wear that much eye makeup). This usually leaves the skin around my eyes raw and red, so clearly I'm not pleased. At this point, I just want to use them up to get rid of them. My current routine is to rub a little vaseline on my eyes to remove the eye makeup, then use these pads to gently wipe off the vaseline (which is still difficult because they're so small) before using my face wash at night. Don't bother wasting your money on this product.

on 9/9/2010 9:46:00 PM

I recently discovered these after years of using a wash cloth to wipe off my mascara which is not the waterproof kind. This is so much nicer to my lashes and removes the makeup much quicker. I think my lashes are in better condition now too

on 9/9/2010 9:37:00 PM

When I purchased these eye makeup remover pads it was 2 for the price of one at Target. So it was a great deal! I usually use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover pads, but they didn't have any when I went to buy them. So I decided to try the Almay brand. I still like the Neutrogena pads better only because they are a lot thicker and you only need 1/2 of pad to remove all of your eye makeup. (I usually cut each of the Neutrogena pads in half, so I get the use of 60 pads, instead of 30). It makes the jar last a lot longer. Since the Almay pads are very thin and small, it takes about 3 or 4 pads to get all of my eye makeup off. They also have a slight odor to them. However, they do leave your eyelids soft.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like these! They easily remove any makeup around my eyes and they do not leave my skin feeling greasy or anything like that. The only down side to these are that I'm having trouble removing waterproof mascara with them. Maybe there's a special trick I'm missing or something, but the only way I can remove my waterproof mascara is to take my eye lashes with my finger tips and one of these pads and to rub my eye lashes... Most of the time some of my lashes come out in the process... there must be a better way. Anyway, these work great for eye makeup, I'm just having trouble taking off mascara with them. (for non-waterproof mascara, I just wash my face and then take off any excess with these pads and it's all gone.)

on 8/27/2010 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I personally love these. I store them upside down so the pads are always wet. I don't use waterproof makeup and I wear contacts, and they don't irritate my eyes at all.
It removes my eyeliner, mascara, and shadow (I do have to go over my eye a few times to get all of it) and leaves no greasy residue. I don't think the smell is all that bad; I really don't even notice it that much.
Edit: These have started to sting my eyes when I get too close with them:(. The hunt for a new remover begins......