Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 7/25/2014 9:23:00 AM

Not a fan. makes my eyelashes clump too much.

I absolutely hate this mascara so much. I personally have long thick eyelashes and I was hoping to get a little extra length with this mascara but it was TERRIBLE! It made my lashes stick together, clumpy, the formula was thick and sticky, and the applicator would be clumpy as well when applying. I absolutely do NOT recommend this to anyone.

on 7/20/2014 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I NEVER write reviews. This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used.
I have tried very expensive mascaras and cheap ones as well, and this one
is the most flattering and just perfect for me.

The only one I have evrey repurchased. I love the huge brush.

on 7/15/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of my holy grail products, one that I keep repurchasing!
I've tried countless mascara's and none of them did anything for me.
This definitely adds so much volume and pumps up my lashes a whole lot
Definitely recommend it, haven't come across anything close to what this does!

on 7/15/2014 8:51:00 AM

It's a good volumizing mascara if applied properly, the brush is too big but for me it reaches every little lash and covers it completely. To get the best of keep wiggling the brush it side to side when brushing through your eyelashes.
Con: it's flaky :-( and doesn't hold the curl, my eyelashes look thick and full but straight as sticks even though I always curl them before applying the mascara.

on 7/15/2014 2:28:00 AM

Ugh. This flakes so badly. Just like every other one of Maybelline's mascaras. I'll stick with my lash blast.

on 7/12/2014 11:07:00 PM

The brush is HUGE and it's one of those brushes that looks like it's messed up but that's how it's meant to be. doesn't work the best

on 7/10/2014 1:10:00 PM

Best mascara of all time.

I have bought many mascaras, high end and drugstore, and this is BY FAR the best. It gives the perfect balance of volume/length/definition. And never clumps, even when you first open a new one and it's still 'wet'.

I have been asked if I am wearing false lashes on 3 separate occasions, by people who know what my natural lashes look like.

I use the waterproof version as my lashes are very straight and won't hold a curl without a curler and waterproof formula.

on 7/9/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

By far, favourite drugstore mascara! I've been an avid user of this for years now and it's always in my make up bag. My eyelashes are dead straight naturally and this is the only mascara that holds the curl and doesn't cause it to drop. The volume and thickness is great with this and is enough for a day look. It's also great as a base mascara to hold the curl and then using others to layer with.

on 7/4/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate hate hate this mascara. I have long, thin lashes and it makes them go all crazy at the top. Also, it's flaky at the top of my lashes and has been making my eyelashes shorter! This is not a layer-able mascara either. I will not be buying this again, nor will I finish the bottle.

Popular Mascaras