NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 9/8/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this blush, it is very pretty, but overrated. I do wish for the money I spent I would have gotten a shade better suited to my coloring.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like but don't love this blush. It's very sparkly and not sheen. I love the color just wish it was sheen to glitter.

on 8/30/2014 3:49:00 AM

I seriously dont get all the hype.
its an okay blush. theres nothing special about this blush. so many makeup brands make an exact or similar shade.
but as far as the perfomance of this blush, im not sure if its just me but this blush is not that pigmented what so ever. i really need to swirl my brush into the blush to get some color. it has golden shimmer and Some tiny specks of gold glitter, which i dont really like. i woulda saved my money to buy a dupe instead or a mac blush. sorry nars!

on 8/24/2014 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought Nars Orgasm purely because of the hype, and I regret it. I bought it without even swatching it! Stupid move, but oh well. I have tried to love this blush, but I just can't. Its chunky, doesn't feel very finely milled at all. In the pan after several uses, the chunky nature of the formula can really be seen. There is a lot glitter and not a lot of glow. I think if this had the type of shimmer of Laguna say, it would be a lot more beautiful. I think if the chunky glitter was toned down on this blush then it would be in my daily rotation. I love other Nars blushes, and Douceur and Gina are on my face all the time. Sorry Orgasm, you are just not for me. I think this may be passed on to a loving friend or relative.

All time favorite, Cult Classic, you name it, Orgasm is all kinds of wonderful. Very rarely does such a perfect product come along. Highly pigmented, slightly sheer, it glides on and stays put all day. It works with every skin tone. You simply cannot go wrong with Orgasm. Worth every last penny.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My goal is to have glowy skin like Sandy's in Grease. That ain't gonna happen, but I still dream... Anyway, I don't really understand the raves here. Entirely too sparkly, but I suppose if you're young it can be fun. I swear that if this were called "Pink Blossom" instead of Orgasm, it wouldn't be as popular!!

on 8/17/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is great, it suits all skintypes giving it that beautiful glow! This blush as lasted me for an extremely long time and has even made a dent in it. I apply it after my foundation so I get that suttle look of rosiness. I like the slight luminosity in the formula so it canmake you lokk Dewy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hell yes! Makes tanned skin look super glory and radiant!

on 8/11/2014 6:20:00 PM

This is my all time favourite blush. It is super pigmented and i think goes well with my skin tone. I apply this product with a real technics brush and it goes on smoothly , i never end up putting on not enough or too much. I got to say this blush is pretty pricy but its worth the money. The only other down side to this blush is the packaging gets dirty really easy but when its not all dirty the packaging is pretty cute.

on 8/10/2014 12:25:00 AM

Nars blushes are famous for a reason and this isn't an exception. I bought this beautiful blush two days ago at Sephora (aswell as Albatross which I totally love) and I'm in love with it! It has a soft peachy pink color with a bit of gold highlight. It looks so beautiful and it is totally worth it. I wasn't sure if I should buy it because many products are overrated but not this one. It lasts all day (yes! Finally a blush that lasts all day!) and it is soooo smooth and well pigmented. You won't be disappointed with this amazing product. It costs $30 at Sephora but trust me, this blush is worth every penny.

Top Rated NARS Products