Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 4/17/2011 4:41:00 PM

Can a spray dry shampoo actually add volume to my fine-haired, limp second-day locks? I am happy to say it surpassed my expectations. Not only did it spray on dry as per the product claims, but it zapped the oil out of my roots AND added some volume. Just enough volume and shine added back so I could go another day or two without washing. I really prefer this dry shampoo to the Oscar Blandi one, which is great at absorbing oil but does not improve the look of hair's volume to the extent the Klorane one does. The Klorane dry shampoo leaves my hair looking "fresh", plus you're not dealing with the white powder that can leave a slightly grayish cast on blonde hair, as I've experienced with the Blandi shampoo. This is the one I'll be sticking with from now on.

on 4/16/2011 2:09:00 PM

this is my favourite dry shampoo, it gets rid of excess oil and gives my flat hair a nice little boost. it smells fresh rather than other dry shampoos that have an offensive scent. i have extremely oily hair that needs to be washed daily but i can go 2-3 days between washes with this dry shampoo. it's in a aerosal can which is easy and convenient to use. this product is a little on the expensive side but i think it's worth it for the product.

on 4/13/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have super oily hair and skin and this is the first time am using a dry shampoo. Overall rating i give this a 5 because It does exactly what it says gets rid of oil !!!!!

I liked the fact that its white residue thingy easily blends into the hair ( not like baby powder that makes you look grey) the smell is nice and it actually added some volume to my hair and its a great quick fix when in a hurry.

I actually noticed that when i use this my skin is not so oily in the day

on 4/12/2011 6:41:00 PM

Okay, I just tried this product so I am going to be moderate and not give it a 5 right away. But it seems great so far. I was having a yuck hair day and I heard Klorane was the best dry shampoo. I went to the mall on my lunch break, bought a bottle of this (the non-aerosol) and tried it. I went from yucky oily looking hair to fresh clean looking hair. I have used some other aerosol types before but this had the best results I've seen. Plus with the aerosol cans, even Rene Furterer, you get like just a few uses - so it does not go to far. I am hoping this bottle will last me awhile! Especially since I made the mistake of buying it at a small beauty shop where it sells for $4 more than at Sephora! :(

on 3/2/2011 7:22:00 AM

This dry shampoo is very good at what it's meant to do; it soaks up your natural hair oils, does not make your scalp itchy, does not leave an overwhelming amount of white powder and does not smell bad.

However, I've bought this about 5 times and 2 of those times, the contents of the can mysteriously evaporated after just one use. I was so mad!

So, hopefully this doesn't happen to you because these cans aren't cheap.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a review for the non-aerosol version of this dry shampoo.
I've found that with every aerosol can I've tried (including Oscar Blandi, Rene Furterer, Batiste and Klorane), the product itself is great but the contents evaporate after 2-3 uses MAX.
The problem with the pour on types is that I always get too much product in one area and I end up looking like I have severe dandruff, because its not easy to rub off!

This non-aerosol option is the best of both worlds. You squeeze the bottle to get the product to 'spray' out like you would an aerosol version, but the plastic bottle ensures it won't evaporate.
For the most part you don't get globs of it everywhere, and it sprays out lightly.
So packaging wise, this product is GREAT. It's lasted me almost a year now.

Now for the product itself. For the record, I have lots of very fine hair. I tried washing every other day to get my scalp used to it, as I thought it would help with oil production. Not the case. It didn't help at all. My scalp gets greasy VERY fast (as in, if I wash in the morning, I will look like I need a shower by that night - and I DON'T use any product most days). This dry shampoo has been a god send. I'm not nearly active enough to justify two showers a day, not to mention I don't have the time to go through the wash + dry + style process twice. This helps extend my style until my next shower with minimal effort. I have black hair and 99% of the time you can't see the product in my hair (once in a while I overspray so it's a little more visible).

I don't remember what it costs because I bought it so long ago but it is definitely worth whatever price it is! It's easy to use, makes me look like I showered (and I did!), and it adds volume. If you have a problem with greasy scalp like I do, TRY IT!

Some tips for use:
-after you spray it in, let it sit there for about a minute and then shake it out (I use my fingers). Some of it will have absorbed in the mean time and the rest will be much easier to get rid of than if you shake it right away.
-if you know your scalp tends to get greasy and you know you'll need to use it say, tomorrow morning, use it the night before instead. If I use it in anticipation of a greasy scalp rather than once my scalp is already greasy, it works MUCH better and it lasts much longer (this way I've gone a few days without washing my hair, vs. if I use it when I'm already greasy, I will either have to wash my hair the next day or use more product).

VERY highly recommended!

on 2/15/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I cannot say enough great things about this product. It works well, actually refreshes the look of my hair and does not leave gross white residue in my dark hair. A must have in the arsenal of products for busy ladies on the go. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it doesn't last long so buy 2 when you do...

on 1/14/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first dry shampoo I've ever tried and I was very impressed with the results. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and light, and if sprayed to the roots, it also adds volume. The scent is very faint and doesn't linger - which is a big plus because I hate it when everyone around me can smell the products in my hair. Unless you spray an excessive amount really close to your hair, it generally doesn't leave that white powdery residue. To be completely honest it doesn't feel as good as actually washing and blow drying my hair, but it's quick and convenient, and I don't want to wash my hair every single day because it really dries out my ends. So I wash my hair every second day and when my roots get oily I use my dry shampoo. Since Klorane is a little bit more pricey than most other dry shampoos ($16 AUD for 150ml), I decided to try other ones - Toni&Guy and Natralia Nourish Naturals - but neither of them were as good as Klorane. The Natralia one in particular smells like cheap men's deodorant.
So get Klorane if you're looking for a good dry shampoo :)

on 1/10/2011 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OMG....that's what I said when I went to use this spray for a 3rd time and it was empty! Two uses was all I got out of it. And my cat would have been the only other one who could have used it! It was fine the first 2 times.....maybe a defective can? I don't know, but don't want to spend the $$$ to find out! I will stick with my Sally's dry hairspray (can't remember the name)....it is just as good!

on 11/3/2010 8:18:00 PM

This is the only product that allows me to go without shampooing for more than 2 days, sometimes I push it to 3 or 4 days. Plus Karl Lagerfeld uses it - enough said! It is the only dry shampoo I've tried that actually absorbs grease. While I do love Aveda's Pure Abundance for it's ability to add bedhead texture, sorry to say it does nothing for grease (in fact, I think it adds a bit?). I digress, this product is fantastic and I love the squeeze bottle! It could be my imagination but I do think it fattens the hair up a little bit. I do wish it was made in different colors as the white really really has to be rubbed into my dark hair to disappear. Also, the particles are so fine I inevitably sneeze with each use but it's a small price to pay! I'll re-purchase!

Top Rated Klorane Products