Burt's Bees Doctor Burt's Res-Q Ointment

4.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

olive fruit oil, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, wheat germ oil, lavandin oil, sunflower seed oil, lavender flower oil, comfrey leaf extract, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, corn oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex

on 8/9/2005 8:26:00 PM

Love to keep this one in the diaper bag! Great balm to use on little skinned knees, bug bites, bruises, burns, cuts & scrapes! Love the natural, antiseptic, moisturizing, analgesic effects of the essential oil ingredients. Handy tin is great to toss in the diaper bag or first aid kit!

WOW!! I got some of this in a sample pack and never really used it until recently, when I got a horrible and bloody hangnail (it happens often) that just got worse as the day wore on. I put on a tiny bit of the green stuff and within a few minutes it healed up quite a bit. How amazing!!!! Since then I have used it a few times on random things and it worked beautifully. I will definately repurchase! UPDATE: This stuff definetly does what it's supposed to do. I will be keeping it around.

on 3/10/2005 7:05:00 PM

yeah...very useful cream. perfect smell and does the work to heal cut, itchy, and bite. i have it in my car, purse,work, and home. A must have thing for me.

on 3/5/2005 8:41:00 PM

Love this stuff! I'm partial to natural stuff and I'm a fan of the Burt's Bees line in general, but this stuff is amazing. I developed a strange bumpy rash on my face and NOTHING would help it heal. I bought this stuff and overnight, it was 80% better. I recommended it to a family member who also had skin issues and they had they same results. I won't be without it again!

on 2/24/2005 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

As Burt's claims, this little green tin of salve can be used for just about any skin issue a body can come up with. I like to use it on my 2 year olds lips and face, as well as my hands and lips... not to mention scrapes and such. Just feels "wholesome" and pure in a medicinal way. Wonderful smell... I like to use it at night because of the lavender.
I recommend keeping a tin of this around the house at all times.

on 2/17/2005 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I put it on cuts and it takes the pain away almost immediately. I also put in on my lip (they tend to crack badly in the winter) and the next morning my lip is healed. This stuff is amazing! I love Burt's Bees and natural products.

on 2/11/2005 5:25:00 PM

I tried everything to heal the cracked skin on my index fingers, caused by the alcohol used when I test my son's blood sugar level and/or give him a shot 5 or more times a day. I tried every supposedly healing balm, butter, lotion, & cream out there. They moisturized and some protected, but none healed. I had this in my drawer since I use it in the summer on bruises, so I thought I'd give it a try. What a miracle product it turned out to be! It not only protected my skin, but healed the cracks as well. Now I keep a tin with my son's testing kit and use it many times a day. I'll be buying this for many years to come.

on 1/26/2005 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a Burt's Bees gift bag as a gift, and I didn't think I would be using the contents that much. Just a few days ago I developed this burning, red, itchy rash on my chin along with little white bumps (definitely not acne). I must have touched something and then touched my chin. I remembered this stuff and tried it. Overnight it cleared about 65% of the bumps and redness. Way better than Neosporin or Calendula Oil!! Definite repurchase.

on 1/24/2005 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I haven't used this on any bruises, but as the other reviewers have said, it's fantastic at sorting out scrapes, cuts, cuticles etc. I had a small patch of dry skin on my arm, which nothing I tried, seemed to get rid of, but this stuff sorted it out almost immediately. Defintely worth trying, it's very healing and also very affordable!

on 11/1/2004 11:20:00 AM

I'm lucky not to have a lot of rashes and whatnot, but I bought this for my cuticles. Turns out it's exactly what I'd hoped Burt's hand salve would be. It's a fantastic balm-type moisturizer, very similar in formulation to Badger Balm. Has a lovely lavender-herbal scent.

Popular Treatments (Face)