MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

on 5/14/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Deffinatly a must have!!!

on 5/14/2014 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this spray! It smells so good. I only use it if I really want my makeup to look flawless because I dont want to run out. My skin is very oily so I tend to put alot of powder on.When I first get done doing my makeup I look a little too matte. I spray a few squirts of this stuff and my face looks glowy, but not oily. I also spray it into a little container and dip my brush into it if I want to pick up a super glittery shadow like Dust from the Naked 3. Would defintely repurchase. 20$ is not bad for something that will last so long.

on 5/10/2014 12:20:00 PM

Great product that truly does work ..... I have gone back to using retina and every now and then I get the flakies on the underneath of my sin (which is the area where I have slight discolorations) and I find that any type of foundation or concealer makes the area look more cakey when I am shedding ...... Mac Fix+ takes care of the issue .... I will lightly exfoliate the problem area and spray Fix+ on my stippling brush and lightly tap using my concealer and it keeps the concealer from looking cakey, goes on looking natural as well as keeps my chin extra moisturized so the flakes do not appear during the day.

Love, love , love this ! Its one of the best sprays for setting one's makeup. It gives a semi matte finish once you've sprayed it on and on my skin later during the day it gives a nice dewy but not oily look which is natural and perfect! Believe me out of the costly brands MAC got this right for sure because I've also tried the make up forever setting spray and I don't like it at all to be honest it doesn't do anything I felt as if it was just water being sprayed on. Definitely worth the money ;)

on 4/23/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This for sure is NOT for the oily gals out there, I have oily skin and after I used this for a week
by the end of the day my makeup looked like it was sliding off my face, made my face even more shiny, I love MAC but this is not for people with oily skin, also living in Calif, where its humid does not help,

on 4/21/2014 2:31:00 AM

I heard about this a lot before I actually got around to purchasing it, but I'm really glad I did. I really like this spray because it smells delicious, it soaks into your skin pretty fast, and it brings cakey and thick makeup back to a dewy, glowy appearance. I spray this onto my face before I do my makeup and then again after, and it makes my cake look a lot more natural and gives it a really nice appearance. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 4/20/2014 11:29:00 PM

I love and refuse to live without MAC's Fix+. I use it to set my powder foundation and it magically turns a somewhat cakey powder into a skin like finish. This is fantastic for anyone who loves full-coverage face makeup, such as myself. I feel like this product makes my face product last longer.

I have also used this product to turn powder eyeshadow into a liquid-like liner. If you do this I suggest spraying a bit of fix+ onto a plate an dipping your brush into it and then into your shadow.

on 4/20/2014 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I just have started using this fixed + in 2013 I know it's pretty popular everybody raves about it. I kind of thought of it as just almost like a cleansing water but I started to use it to apply my pigments and then I started to use it after I finish my makeup to just refresh & to set my make up and I really do love almost the radiant appearance on my complexion so I went ahead and purchased a full-size bottle from a travel size bottle! Glad I joined the fix+ club

on 4/20/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this this is like every girls multipurpose make up product can me used before make up and after make up it gives ur skin a few glow look if make up is caked on and powdery ! Defines make up to I find also can use on brushes for deeper pigments and during the day this is a make up fan essential product x

on 4/14/2014 12:45:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product is great for refreshing your skin at any and all times of the day. I use it to freshen up after getting off a flight, setting my makeup, and priming my face for my moisturizer. It'll cost you roughly ~$30 in Canada and it lasts quiet awhile... depending on how often you use it. I l especially love using it after I have cleansed my face. The Fix+ helps my skin absorb the moisturizer better IMO.

Popular Face Skincare Products