Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 2/23/2014 10:58:00 PM

The best moisturizer i have ever used. I use this both morning and night and it helps my acne prone skin stayed moisturized without looking super shiny. Im on my 5 container ( which lasts months). The only con is that i wish the packaging had a pump.

on 2/17/2014 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE. It's winter, needing extra moisture- I found the HG~ my hubby and I bought this at costco for $7 on rebate. I was so excited. I have very pale sensitive skin on the sometimes dry side. I also have Rosacea. This stuff is so thick and moisturizing but gentle as water. I just adore it and the huge size is going to last me so long.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This cream is amazing. I use it at night on my face. It does leave a greasy residue which is why I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very deeply and when I wake up in the morning my skin is still moisturized. The container is huge and will last me a very long time. I don't like that it's in a jar because it is not very sanitary but this cream is way to thick to dispense through a pump. Overall I really enjoy this as a night cream.

on 2/2/2014 5:52:00 AM

I bought this because I needed a new very hydrating moisturizer for my face, however after a week of use or so it broke me out with little pimples. Of course I've stopped using it for my face, but I still use it for my body (and I have very mild eczema; a few random patches) and it seems to work well.

on 2/1/2014 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I really like this cream! I'm on retin a and my skin is severely dry right now. This awful Michigan winter isn't helping much either. I use this morning and night and I don't think it's too greasy. You only need a little bit of it and it'll sink right in. Of course if you use too much it will just sit on your face. No smell, doesn't cause me to break out. This 16 oz. jar will last me forever. I've had it a few weeks now and I've barely scratched the surface. Cerave cream burned my face so I tried this. Great product :)

on 1/28/2014 10:47:00 PM

AWESOOOOOME!!! totally moisturizing only thing that works for my dry ass winter skin. Doesn't break me out. Cheap for the fact that it works great. And lasts -mine lasted everyday 2x day for 6 months. And it's light with no scent.

on 1/22/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing for dry skin. I have very dry skin and have tried many expensive products and this is by far the best.

After using it one time, the dry flakes on my chin were gone and my face was so soft. And to make this product better, it is so cheap! The only downside is that the packaging is a bit ugly.

great for dry and sensitive skin.

on 1/19/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This product is cheap and effective.

Best if applied in a thin layer. I applied it too thickly previously and I broke out on my cheeks.

It comes in a huge tub which lasts for ages so the fact that you've got to stick your hands in there again and again means it's probably not very hygienic. Someone suggested getting the cream out with a cotton bud/something other than your hand but I couldn't be bothered. Needs to be in a pump container.

on 1/16/2014 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This cream is really good only in cases where your skin is really dry.This product doesn't brake me out even though it's thick.This is only like a night moisturizer because it might make you a little greasy at the end of the day.

on 1/9/2014 11:40:00 AM

Used for years. No further irritation, breakouts, nada. I can finally say that I trust this product with my skin. When I was at my worst acne wise, this did not harm it. And when I went on medication, I followed with this, and my skin improved drastically!

I wish it came in a pump, though.

Try it. I love it ^_^ <3

Edit:
Still loving for three years.

Edit: