Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

I just bought this (body wash, lotion, and body spray) at Victoria's Secret today, and I have to say, I am liking it a lot! It definitely smells warm and cozy, and I got compliments on it twice today.

on 11/3/2008 11:43:00 PM

I just sampled this today because of a review about it on youtube and fell in love instantly! True to its name, it's a warm and comforting scent. The toasted vanilla reminds me of marshmallows :) After the initial vanilla note, a fruity, raspberry aroma kicks in. I've gotten compliments on it already! This scent just smacks of winter. I love it! I took one lippie off, though, because I wish it lasted longer!

on 10/31/2008 4:47:00 PM

love this and i usually cannot stand vanilla, it gives me a headache but because they mix it with fresh smelling scents, its a vanilla i can stand and love.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely body spray...smells clean to me...also smells like raspberry and vanilla...Victoria's Secret makes wonderful perfumes...

on 10/30/2008 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this! I have the body wash, body spray and lotion. The lotion is ultra moisturizing and makes me so soft. And this is a very inviting fragrance. Try it!

on 10/30/2008 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

great vanilla fresh cozy warm scent all together...love this!

on 10/30/2008 11:56:00 AM

This is described as a toasted vanilla, pink peony & raspberry fragrance. I get strong warm vanilla and a slight floral/fruity in the background. I can't specifically pick out the peony or raspberry. That said I love this scent!!

Definitely a warm & cozy vanilla scent : )

Popular Fragrances