Nature's Gate Oh What a Night

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Fagus Sylvatica (Beech Tree) Bud Extract, Rosa Gallica (French Rose) Flower Extract*, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Thioctic Acid, Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Mannitol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. * Certified Organic Plant

on 6/27/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only reason I stopped purchasing it is because Merlot's one became my HG. I do love the ingredients, but I just don't get as good results as when I use Merlot's. Also, Merlot's is easier to access (Walgreens vs Whole Foods).

Pros: all natural, decent price, little goes a long way
Cons: packaging unsanitary, so-so results

on 4/24/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought it after reading the reviews here on MUA and have been using it for two months now.

The texture is creamy and has a natural scent. It sinks into my skin fairly quickly and can keep my skin moisturized over night.

I put it on after using ANR in order to seal it in and so far the combination gives me pretty good results. My skin is more even toned and smooth. Pimples are able to heal faster.

The product is packaged in a glass jar with a plastic little spoon to go with. I would probably buy it again after finishing off this one.

on 4/22/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing! Never been happier with a skin cream and I have tried many from drug store to high end. Bonus that this brand is organic and good for my skin.

on 1/12/2013 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had a similar experience to some others here who have a sensitive skin - it did not soothe but irritated and caused me break out. So watch out. It's good to know it's organic but that is no guarantee.

on 12/16/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This moisturizing cream, which comes in a small jar, caused only problems for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It did not soothe areas of redness or inflammation, and I woke up with clogged pores after only twelve hours of use. With such a long list of ingredients, I'm not surprised that my sensitive skin didn't like it. I returned it to Marshall's.

on 10/16/2012 3:20:00 PM

The cream is very nice! It feels light on your skin but does a great great job. To be honest, I think it's better for people who has combination or oily skin though.
For me, I like to combine it with any serum I have at that time, or with my Coq10 wrinkle defense cream from Avalon which is one of my favorites. This combination makes my skin hydrated, soft and smooth. LOVE IT!
I got mine from iherb website for almost half its price. With the code HEP418, you'll get 5$ off your first purchase, and 10$ off if you buy more than 40$. Hope you like it ^_^

on 8/17/2012 10:08:00 PM

I was on the lookout for this after seeing reviews on MUA, and I found it reduced at Marshall's, so I gave it a try. I've been using this cream every night since, and I'm very happy with it. The texture is smooth and light, and it melts into my skin instantly, leaving no sticky residue or greasiness. No matter how much I apply, my skin feels soft and natural.

A couple nights, I had small flareups that I thought would progress to blemishes, but they didn't, and I think it's because of this product. And I do believe my skin has looked more radiant and even-toned since using this cream. I have pale skin with pink tones, so any redness or uneven patches look noticeable, and I think Oh What a Night helps with this.

I'd recommend this cream to anyone because it seems so mild, yet effective.

on 7/24/2012 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'd been using Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream and while I pretty much liked it, the smell was starting to get to me (it's really vile). So, based on the reviews here, I bought this on Amazon and I've been liking it very much. It smells really nice (what can I say - if you're gonna have something on your face all night you want it either to have no smell at all or something mild and pleasant, as this does), has a light texture and definitely makes a different overnight. My skin is smoother, more even-toned, and a little plumper when I awake. This one's a keeper.

on 5/6/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer was fairly average for me, not amazing but not bad. On a good note, it did not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. However, I don't think I got too much benefit from it either and it did not really help the dry patches on my cheeks. I used up the jar after 4 months of almost nightly use on my face and neck. Not a fan of the packaging because I don't think jars are too hygienic...

on 4/22/2012 8:21:00 PM

My saving grace. I had had a bad reaction to an acne system and developed the dryest skin all over my face, with rashes, red patches, and bumps. On my way to Target to buy some lotion I went to Marshall's and stumbled upon this little gem. This moisturizer is absolutely amazing, It calmed my skin down immediately and made it baby soft. I now use it every night along with my usual acne skin regimen (face wash, toner, skip the harsh moisturizer and use this) and it does not break me out. Plus at Marshall's it was only $7.99 I believe. I only wish it would come in a tube (just a personal preference), it comes in a jar with a little scooper but there isn't that much. So far mine has lasted a month with daily use. I totally recommend this for sensitive skin or acne-prone skin. Might be a little heavy in the summer though,

Popular Moisturizers