OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 2/11/2015 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Adore this color. Absolutely gorgeous for fingers & toes, especially in the summertime. Goes on nicely and stays on with no chips for a week with base & top coat. Off to get my second bottle!

on 11/21/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite polishes - and I didn't expect to like it. It's a great fuschia/berry pink with blue undertones that make it work really well with my pale, cool skin-tone. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's a versatile color - good in summer and winter; bright without being "extreme" (like some of my favorites :P); young but not juvenile; makes a beautiful 10 finger "conservative" manicure and plays very well with glitter and nail art. The formula is excellent, as many others have noted - I do two coats but you can get away with one, and it wears very well without chipping. I like OPI and this is one of their best imo.

on 9/28/2014 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The high rating on this polish is well-deserved. The color and the formula are both awesome. The color is the perfect balance of fun and classic. I think on a young girl it's far from boring but still a little sophisticated and on an older woman it's fun without being garish...if you believe a color can be garish ;). I'm in my 30s and I love it, the color definitely pops and grabs attention, it's very girly without being juvenile. This color is bright, not dark and in between a fuchsia and a raspberry (in the picture I uploaded it looks slightly more red than it does in real life; the camera doesn't pick up the blue undertones very well). The formula is amazing, more liquid than some of the other OPI polishes I have, I love it. I buy cheap nail polishes and I some I love but then I use OPI and the formula is just hard to beat (except for the pastels). Highly recommend.

on 6/20/2014 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably one of my favorite polishes (and I own many). This color is a beautiful pink/berry shade, which is fun but not to bright. I can see it being used in all seasons. The formula is amazing, thin but opaque (one-coat wonder) and dries to a glossy finish. I can't say enough good things about this polish. One of OPI's best.

This is my HG nail polish. My all time favorite color. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's a pretty magenta/pink color. LOVE IT!

on 4/15/2014 2:58:00 PM

One of my favorite darker pinks, it also stays on your nail! I wore it on both nails and feet to a beach weekend and didn't have any chipping! I have medium skin tone and it looked really pretty with my yellow undertone.

I love this nail polish! It's a gorgeous deep shade of pink and it goes on opaque so I only need one coat, which is always a plus. It's one of my favorite OPI colors.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this colour reminds me a bit of sinful colours folly love the brush but pretty expensive for where I live. Probably repurchase.

on 11/22/2013 1:18:00 AM

This is my summer toe nail polish and I love it. With two coats and a top coat I don't have to re-do it until it starts growing out.

on 6/2/2013 6:53:00 PM

I frigging love this polish! The formula is one of OPI's best. The formula is thin yet the polish goes on very opaque in only one coat, it is not at all gloopy. I can easily get away with one coat but I do apply two because I prefer the look. The color is a gorgeous bright raspberry pink which I think works for all seasons. Love it!

Top Rated OPI Products